Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why chinese get so much golden in the ASIA game, But India only get 3 golden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why chinese get so much golden in the ASIA game, But India only get 3 golden?

Why chinese get so much golden in the ASIA game, But India only get 3 golden?

because chinese are good in sports, indians are not.
    Why are most of the enterpreneurs in software of Indian origin not chinese?
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

haha ahaha ahhah that is not a surprise

Comment

Now china: 90 golden. 50 Silver
        India: 4 golden, 8 silver
        Does it mean chinese are much more stronger then Indian? That's why India be defeated in 1962 war!
        Last edited by sunrisexu; 12-08-2006, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Indian people don't pay attention to sports,so they are not performing very well.
          But my suggestion to india is:If u are really going to establish your status in the international stage.Sports is very important.Cann't imagine a really powerful country is very weak in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by sunrisexu
            Does it mean chinese are much more stronger then Indian? That's why India be defeated in 1962 war!
            really? so chinese people are weaker than japanese? thats why you were defeated by japanese? haha..

only some narrow minded stupid person can come up with such a logic. are you educated ?

Comment

At the WWII time,japan was realy much stronger than china,it is true,they even could challenge US.Even now japan is still stronger than china. We accept this fact.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                At the WWII time,japan was realy much stronger than china,it is true,they even could challenge US.Even now japan is still stronger than china. We accept this fact.
                u din't get the point...someone was saying china defeated india in 1962 war for the same reason they win more gold medals in asian games...hahahaha

by that same logic china should easily defeat japan because japan doesn't get as many gold medals...

let me put it this way my friend. out of 10 chinese who share their ideas on forums i find 9 as dumb as a stone. fortunately people like you also exist who show sensibility. i heard 300 million people have access to internet in china, i just hope a few of them will use brain before writing something.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                  u din't get the point...someone was saying china defeated india in 1962 war for the same reason they win more gold medals in asian games...hahahaha

by that same logic china should easily defeat japan because japan doesn't get as many gold medals...

let me put it this way my friend. out of 10 chinese who share their ideas on forums i find 9 as dumb as a stone. fortunately people like you also exist who show sensibility. i heard 300 million people have access to internet in china, i just hope a few of them will use brain before writing something.
                  That's one condescending view of Chinese netizens.

Chinese have reason to be proud of their performance in the Asian Games, but should not use this to humiliate others which goes against sportsmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
                    That's one condescending view of Chinese netizens.

Chinese have reason to be proud of their performance in the Asian Games, but should not use this to humiliate others which goes against sportsmanship.
                    the only interaction i have with chinese is by way of their posts on these forums and if you go and look at most of these posts you will know what i mean.

offcourse its a very good thing for china that they perform well in sports but to find a corelation between war and sports proves demented psyche. it only proves that not all with access to internet have the intellect to post thoughtful and worthwhile comments. At least they should be taught that their posts are a poor reflection on their country if a majority of the posts turn out to be mundane and illogical.

Comment

Bad manners are obvious on both sides, only leading to a vicious cycle.

Well, the only people happy with the situaion are the admin/owner of the forums because it attracts visitors and hits. :-)

Comment

well see the topic of this thread and what the one who posted it said in his replies. and then look at the other threads on this forum and show me one example where an insult was initiated by an indian.
                        so no, bad manners are on the chinese side. if they talk like friends they will be welcome, if the stoop low they ll only initiate unfriendly gestures.
                        I dont think the admin and mod on this forum are bothered about the postings here. just look at the number of advertisements on each thread irrelevant to the topic.

Comment

Yes, you are right. The Chinese netizen sunrisexu was to blame for the start of bad manners on this thread. Bad taste of him, to say the least.
                          Originally posted by sunrisexu
                          However, I was not impressed by india1989 who wrote this and posted a few photos of Indian missiles, batterships in another controversial thread on the 1962 border war (http://www.indiabook.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=4571).
                          Originally posted by india1989
                          yeah these chinese won one war somehow by the method of cowardice, they think they rule.
                          u r no match now. we will finish u. if nukes are not used we will defeat u. u underestimate India too much.

Comment

i saw the thread and despite the mumbo jumbo of the first post by someone from china, india1989 actually accepted the defeat in the reply and dint make any offensive comments. On the other hand search for posts by a demented fella by the name snower and you will know why people here doubt the mental acumen of others from china. this guy is as dumb as someone could possibly manage to be

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                              i saw the thread and despite the mumbo jumbo of the first post by someone from china, india1989 actually accepted the defeat in the reply and dint make any offensive comments. On the other hand search for posts by a demented fella by the name snower and you will know why people here doubt the mental acumen of others from china. this guy is as dumb as someone could possibly manage to be
                              I did the search by the author name snower and was given a list of threads containing posts. It would be nice if the search returned a list of posts by snower rather than a list of threads containing his posts.

I read some of his posts. Snower was rude, giving a bad name to Chinese netizens.

Comment

Working...
                              X