Some people masked as chinese.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people masked as chinese.

Lots of posts on these forums are flooded with anti indian sentiments and the people who posted them are masked as chinese to fill our hearts with hatred for chinese.

I think its a propaganda to increase hatred for china. And some really shrewd people are doing it. I urge the forum memebers not to respond to any post that compares china with india.

Remember we never had any real differences with China except for one war almost 50 years back.

We want peace on our borders and do not want to fight another war ...real or verbal. But someone is out there who wants us to.

Whether they succeed or we, rests in our hands now.

Jonathan dont give me the crap that u r a chinese.

ITs people like you who do not want this senseless debate to end. You have a clear cut motto of promoting indo chinese hatred.

First tell me which country ur from before discussing on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
      Lots of posts on these forums are flooded with anti indian sentiments and the people who posted them are masked as chinese to fill our hearts with hatred for chinese.

I think its a propaganda to increase hatred for china. And some really shrewd people are doing it. I urge the forum memebers not to respond to any post that compares china with india.

Remember we never had any real differences with China except for one war almost 50 years back.

We want peace on our borders and do not want to fight another war ...real or verbal. But someone is out there who wants us to.

Its those damn Pakis who are doing it
      Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

Hey Jonathan, I don't know about other boards but on this board people claiming to be Chinese started posting rude things about India.

One thing I observe is these posters never use crude language but they say the rudest things in the nicest language which doesn't make it any less rude.

In any case I agree with Rohit that these posts smell suspiciously like some conscious effort towards propaganda to me, because who else has the time or the will to go to forums and be consistently rude again and again under different names?

Comment

All the threads posted by so called chinese gives me a stronger feeling that these people are progationist. They want chinese and indians to fight. They want pakistanis and indians to fight. They want dalits and muslims and hindus to fight. They have used this tactics in the past and have been using it repeatedly.

Be it russia, be it iran, be it iraq, be it palestine or israel. They want people all across the world to fight. And they infest their minds with hatred for their brothers. But we need to realise who is our common enemy. We dont want colonial rulers anymore. We dont want to slog day in and day out so that they can party and enjoy life is discotheques.

They mask themselves very carefully. They lie so cleverly that it almost sounds like a truth.

Atleat i am sure who these posters are. And their broken english is a conscious effort and not by default.

Comment

Moderators should post their IP addresses for us to examine where they are from ! Or Mods should examine it themselves and tell us where they are from.

Comment

We will do something now to stop it
              Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
              www.indiabook.com
              Business
              Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Already banned few
                Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
                www.indiabook.com
                Business
                Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Thanks for the steps.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan

Actually you can't mess with destiny. During the third world war which will start in roughly four or so years from now, China and India will be involved and they will on opposite sides.

Comment

Working...
                    X