University in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University in Canada

Which university is best? Compare Canadian schools here.

The onus is on you: tell us the advantage of a Canadian education over an American or British.

Comment

scholars

see article at:
      pubs.acs.org/cen/coverstory/84/8412India4.html

is this a widespread reality or an overblown situation

Comment

Not true at all

Complete rubbish!

Comment

Canadian education is not good at all. US education is way better then Canadian education. THat's why even being so close to US Canada has nothing famous in its name. Even the Indian education system is better then Canada in lot of ways. Only thing good about canadian education is that it is easier compared to other system of education.

Comment

Permit me to disagree with you on this subject. McGill University is one of the best university in North America. Having many famous names listed is not the only sign that can make us discover a great university. I could name to you so many famous American names who studied in Canadian universities. You can find actors, news anchor, science Nobel price.

The fact that Canada have fewer than us can be also be explained by the fact that our best students are leaving for the united states because of better paying jobs. In the United States a doctor can become a millionaire very fast because he pays less tax and they have more private clinics. The United States is also the country with the most aging millionaires. They live mostly in Texas, Florida and are ready to pay anything to live longer, even if they should buy the best Doctor in the world. In general it’s better to be sick in the United States than Canada because first, they have the best doctors available, and second you can always sue them if they do something wrong.

The doctor will simply say “Go ahead”, let me call my insurance company and he will pay nothing from he’s pocket. In Canada nobody care for you because they think they did enough for you by providing free health care for any citizen, working or not. Many poor American citizen are flocking to Cuba, an enemy of the United States, because they have very good doctors and cost them nothing. Healthcare is free in Cuba but doctors are very poor if we compare them to American or even Indians.

Comment

interesting read some of my collegues at McGill are not satisfied fully about the education recieved. In the states I believe that education comes with a big price tag but also has the most innovative equipement around therefore the rich are inclined to go there for accessibilty and the credibility but yet we have the most corrupted imbalancement in world health that it seems like education in america's to blame for making all these graduates who are useless.

Comment

Thx for the useful info. This will surely help some one who are looking to r
                take up the education in US or canada

Comment

Working...
                X