No announcement yet.

The Indian Nations Should Unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys do you think Nepal should be a seperate country? Why?? Not only is it right next to India and has always been apart of India, but it is mostly Hindu and officially Hindu! Why are they seperate?? It must return to India quickly!

And Bhutan? Why in the world is it a seperate country? Although it isn't Hindu, it has a large Hindu population and Buddhism is of Bharat origin! Veema shurino!

Ash Nash Dan Rictadoon!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Silverbackman; 12-30-2005, 08:59 AM.

Comment

We dont treate Nepal as seprarte We have Gurkha regement in our army Buthan is also like nepal for us... people of Nepal, Buthan can come to india they work we dont have any problem...
      Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
        yup that's right and what we are we are good.

And if we want muslims in our country then we have enough, more then Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Stay peacefully with them. We got Sindhis and all types of people.

We have enough diversity. Try to maintain peace with these people first.

Forget about neighbouring countries. They are of no use and have caused a lot of harm to us.
        Don't you care about the Bharat Empire? You have much to learn about who becomes number 1. Heck we can learn a thing or two from China on how they hold on and control Tibet! It is the destiny of India to reach the Pacific Ocean in length.

One day my vision will take place. Hopefully it will take place in a few decades!

Ash Nash Dan Rictadoon!!!!! Hail The Future Bharat Republican Empire!

Comment

Silverbackman all neighbouring country are happy being separated by india they dont want to be part of india , and if they dont want to be part of india then better live them alone they have their own law and culture, jsut to increase the land and including them will not going to solve problem which are in india...
          Last edited by megrisoft; 12-30-2005, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayBoy
            Silverbackman all neighbouring country are happy being separated by india they dont want to be part of india , and if they dont want to be part of india then better live them alone they have their own law and culture, jsut to increase the land and including them will not going to solve problem which are in india...
            They can keep their cultures once apart of India. In the federal republic system India has this is easily done. Each state can retain their freedom. For example Bhutan can keep its culture as a state of India as well as their language.

Remember, India is the land of freedom compared to countries surounding it. India already contains two very different cultures: Dravidians and Indo-Aryans. If these two very different cultures can survive then of course the cultures and language of others can too.

Comment

No I don't think none of the countries you have in mind want to be a part of India. So what do you wish from here on? Militarily invading them? Even Hitler believed his ideology was the best while other disagreed

Comment

Hold on guys!!
                Man holy!!
                K listen. We don't need places like Pakistan and Bangaldesh. Look at China thy occupied places which have some significance in the world.
                Tibet - roof of the world

Pakistan - terrorist hub of the world. Why do we need them?

Nepal - yup they are cool. If they want they can join us. THey are also similar to us and they are not that faltu as Pak or Bang. We can also have access to Mt. Everest
                Take back POK. We will get Mt. K2

Take back Aksai Chin - fantastic scenic beauty. Take back the whole Kashmir.

Bhutan - yeah we control their military. They can be our part.

As far as Gorkha regiment is concerned. Priyanka lemme give you some info. You are partly right. Some Gurkhas are from Nepal. But the Gorkha regiment we have is Indian gorkha in Darjeeling. Its like this. Bangladesh and Bengalis. Same with Gorkhas. Gorkhas are found in India and in Nepal. That's why they are vying for a separate state in India called Gorkhaland. Gorkhas are Indians. To differentiate the Indian Gorkhas call them selves Gorkhas and not Gurkhas(Nepali one).

As far as you guys are concerning its not upto religion. If a country is Hindu that doesn't mean they can be our part. We are secular and not a Hindu country. Our population is mostly Hindu. But not a Hindu country. So we can take other parts too.

If you are so interested why not take Tibet from China and make it your part. Try that. WHy behind Pakistan. If you take the example of China then go behind them.

Comment

All this talk of "taking back" other countries is juvenile. That's not acceptable in today's world. It's the 21st century, not the middle ages. Those who are talking of invading other nations are just living out their teenage fantasies through this thread

Comment

Yaa correct ==>
                    Those who are talking of invading other nations are just living out their teenage fantasies through this thread.

This is also correct our is a secular country and pakistan and bangladesh was separated from us on basis of religion ... we remain secular but they were not. so if we unit can they be secular?
                    Will they change their old law?
                    lot of thigs has to be considered if two nation tries to unit ,,, germany was not divided on religion....
                    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Some of you simply do not get it. You guys do not want to make this union because you think it is too difficult. But of the nations united I'm sure you would think differently. So instead of talking about how it will be too difficult let's talk about how we can make such a unionship occur.

Now then.......currently there is a unifying organization called the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation;

This is a good start. What's more is that it even includes Afghanistan . We often don't stop to think that in fact Afghanistan has been apart of Hindu rule for most of its existence. This is good they have joined, the more the merrier. It also includes Maldives which is often overlooked .

Ash Nash Dan Rictadoon! Hail Victory!

Comment

no doubt the idea is noble and will work wonders for all if carefully implemented.... but realistically speaking the suspicion will be too much for all to accept it.... we must devise ways to overcome this... may be then we will havea strong south asian union.....

Comment

Silverbackman <== The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation, or SAARC

SAARC encourages cooperation in agriculture, rural development, science and technology, culture, health, population control, narcotics control and anti-terrorism.

So SAARC encourage to do co-operation....

Agriculture <-- co-operation is possible.

Population control <-- co-operation is not possible because in few religion using thing like condom etc. for birth control is not allowed.

science and technology <-- Well I believe their should be limited co-operation on science and technology, because Pakistan, Afghanistan is hub of terrorism and they can miss use all the technology in negative manner so while doing co-operation in science and technology with them we should be very careful

Rural development<-- co-operation is possible

Health <-- co-operation is possible

Narcotics control and anti-terrorism<-- Co-operation should be their but there is always cross boarder terrorism in India...

I am not against people of Pakistan & Afganistan they are also human being just like people of India but its difficult to deny above facts..

Daud <--Under world Don who was son of Indian Police Constable of Mumbai is in Karachi, Pakistan is not giving Daud to India....so to stop crime of narcotics and terrorism ... what step pakistan is doing....?

Kashmir the core issue between India & Pakistan ....Fact Kashmir once land of beauty is now land of blood....

SAARC is made for good purpose & it should be there.

But Right Now to Unit all neighboring country into one country......is not a great Idea...

Populations of SAARC nation are very poor, Public are not getting proper justice, Women & children are exploited.... Right now every country should clean them self then we should all unit into one nation... & this is only possible when all nation become secular like India... Other wise just to extent this thread with no direction is useless....

I Know India is good for women compare to other SAARC country.

Its me Proud to be Indian
                          Sunilkumar
                          Last edited by sunilkumar; 01-20-2006, 01:46 PM.
                          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

They should be allies if they can, but I would never agree on them re-uniting into one whole nation, not in the present time. Eventhough our roots are similar we have evolved into something very diverse and sophisticated. The social, economic, technological and political impact that India will face in the aftermath of reuniting is uncertain and I believe that the disadvantages would perhaps outweigh the advantages.

Comment

But the Indian subcontinent was meant to be united. A Pakistani maybe a Pakistani but like Rajastanis, Pakistanis can never change the fact that they are Indian. If only the Indian subcontinent (even excluding Afganistan) unites it will be strong once again. All Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and Nepal has to do is become a province or state of India.

Let's be realistic here. India already has 100 million muslims. Seperating the country based on religion is NOT the answer.

Once the Indian subcontinent unites we will be able to compete at our max with China. Until this occurs we are missing a vital part of our national identity. Pakistan can come back to us if the country stopped preaching hate in their schools. Other countries will not be as hard.

Look at the USA. If the South won the Cival War would it be a superpower it is today? Sure both the North and the South were strong on its own during the 1800s but they were far stronger united as One.

Its a damn shame that Pakistan has nukes now. No use trying to militarily force the Pakistan back into India. Perhaps if we convince some other countries that aren't so hostile to join and then by example Pakistan will join India. If not China will always stay one step ahead.

Seperate India Is Moderate! United India Will Be Strong! China will never stand a chance then!

Ash Nash Dan Rictadoon! Hail Victory!

Comment

Silverbackman ...I don’t agree with you there are lot of difference between Pakistan and India especially in law of both the country ... as you said Pakistan can be like Rajasthan if Pakistan unites with India... I don’t agree with this ... in Pakistan they follow muslim religion and Rajasthan most of people follow Hindu religion.... Note:- There are more Muslim in India compare to Pakistan.

Pakistan was divided on basis of religion now I don’t want to divide my own country...
                                & other thing is Why I should take burden of other country?.. just to compete with china...

Note:- with out uniting with pakistan we can compete with china

First of all Pakistan should become secular like India than only we can think to unite other wise I will not like to unite with Pakistan ... once Pakistan was part of India so they can change themselves like us. But seeing today’s Pakistan we don’t want to unite with them...

We Indian are happy to be neighbor of Pakistani I will love if Pakistan grows ... I don’t want to fight with them. Pakistan has it own identity. And in India population is to much it will be better for Pakistani to be separate other wise we are so good that they will not get job in their own country .., here in India many knowledgeable people are unemployed. We don't want to make more completion for them(i.e. pakistani) as well as for us.

On other hand china is growing, we are happy in competing with them. We Indian know we are good and we can achieve any thing.... yea we have lack of infrastructure but that is not a big issue ... we will develop that also... we have good brains, we are good learner

I already said ==>Populations of SAARC nation are very poor, Public are not getting proper justice, Women & children are exploited.... Right now every SAARC nation should clean them self then we should all unit into one nation... & this is only possible when all nation become secular like India... Other wise just to extent this thread with no direction is useless....

Silverbackman you said see usa ….south and north… well we have more population than usa , so to unite means making more population. It will be better for Indians if Pakistan grows & becomes more sensible without uniting.

One more thing I want to say ,,, if we will unite today we will not going to become strong.

Its me Proud to be Indian
                                Sunilkumar
                                Last edited by sunilkumar; 01-31-2006, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X