No announcement yet.

The Indian Nations Should Unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silverbackman, firstly you said that India need to had two countries . Then you said that india should be reunited. You also donot know what you want to say. Be on one line. Donot follow multile paths, otherwise you will always be the looser.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Let's remain neighbours and love thy neighbour as thy self...
      India has always been a tolerant and secular nation and is known for its unity in diversity.
      It would be too close for comfort I guess.Having military co-operation and maintaining good diplomatic relations is the way to go.
      Last edited by megrisoft; 12-07-2005, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Yeah getting the whole Kashmir back will be good enough for us.

Comment

I agree with you, its good to unite.But I don't think that everyone has a same openion on a matter like this. Don't U worry my vote is with U.We all should try to mend fenses and build new bridges.
          Megrisoft team member
          Article Directory
          SEO India
          Link Building India

Comment

I dont want other neighbouring country should unit with india, If they do so the economic position of india will go down, and india is far better than other mention country, If we will unit one day they will again want to separate so at that time things can be more worst than now, remember one thing we were separated on basis of religion with pakistan, bangladesh. Pakistan, bangladesh still need more modified culture for women growth. If people from other country cannot change their view than its not a good idea to unit, may be few people of india those who are staying in western country there they must be having pakistani, bangladeshi etc. friends they must be thinking to unit but things are different here. Every country see their benifit so by uniting what india is going to get ?
            Note:- Other country are not democratic like Inida.

I need india to grow ..Thats it!
            Always Indian Priyanka
            Last edited by Priyanka; 12-08-2005, 11:28 AM.
            Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Good shot priyanka .... i like it .. keep it up
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

THat is great priyanka. Our economic condition will surely go down. All the unemployed people from Bdesh will come and mess up our economy. They will ruin us. Already NE is mad at Bdesh. If they unite then we will have a risk of losing NE.

I think Kashmir is good enough. We were divided on religion basis. But now India has more Muslims then both the countries so we don't have shortage of them and we dont' need any others who caused so much trouble to India.

Comment

Dudes, I would much rather India achieve its manifest destiny than sperate into two nations. But I figure if India is not going to be united in at least the Indian Nations how different would it be if India lets Tamil Nadu and Kerela go (states that have been reletivelly independent most of the time)?

I would much rather though if India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, and Nepal unite into one country. Then we maybe be able to start working on India's manifest destiny;

Indian Union: Includes South Asia countries as well as South East Asian Countries connected to the Asian continent. This includes Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Burma, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam.

Once we achieve total domination of this region India will stretch from sea to shinning sea .

Ash Nash Dan Rictdaoon!

Comment

Remember once the nations unite, this will not take away freedom for each state. The new union will be a federal republic with each state having its own power of its own with only a fundemental federal government.

Ash Nash Dan Rictadoon! Hail Victory!

Comment

So to you Pakistan and Bangladesh is more important then South India. Remember if we get Pakistan and Bangladesh in our country then our country will go down big time and we can never go up.

We are unique. We have diversity. We should learn to live in this diversity. We don't want to divide. IF we do then we will divide in 100 different countries. But Pakistan wanted to be separate adn they got separated. OTher parts of India wants to be a part of India cause they are proud of India. Why do you want to break their pride silverbackman.

Comment

I agree with you India1989.
                        Megrisoft Team Member
                        Search India

Comment

If we will unite with pakistan bangladesh .... than it will be very difficult for us to maintain our growth, I dont want them to unite with us, we are good as neighbouring country and we want them as good neighbour only... that it.....
                          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Check out this brief documentary about why just after the independence, India had to intervene in Bangladesh to stop Hindu genocide. Lot of times you hear Pakistanis say India divided east and West Pakistan. That is not true. East Pakistan (Bangladesh) wanted freedom. And India did not intervene till Pakistani military systematically started to wipe out all Hindus from east Pakistan.

megaupload.com/?d=RW7CFGQ1
                            Last edited by megrisoft; 12-20-2005, 08:22 AM.

Comment

yup that's right and what we are we are good.

And if we want muslims in our country then we have enough, more then Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Stay peacefully with them. We got Sindhis and all types of people.

We have enough diversity. Try to maintain peace with these people first.

Forget about neighbouring countries. They are of no use and have caused a lot of harm to us.

Comment

We are happy with our current population of India. there is no need to merge any other country. If this will happen, It will only have a negative effect in population & economy of our country.
                                India1989, I agree with you. Firstly We have to learn to live peacfully in the diversity of India. Don't even think of merging neighbouring countries. Keep them as neighbour only. If anyother country citizens comes to settle here, they give only the adverse effect on our relations.
                                Megrisoft Team Member
                                Search India

Comment

Working...
                                X