Barack Obama - First Black President of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack Obama - First Black President of America

Finally Barack Obama becomes president of America and creates a History. He is the first African-American who wins the US presidency. Americans placed their faith in Barack Obama and voted him in record numbers.He not only wins but wins with a good difference from his rival.

I hope he will create a good history in his work culture also and becomes a popular and lovable president. Best of wishes to Him................................
    Free Site Submit
    Internet Web Directory

My congratulations go out to the American people for having the courage to stand up and make a change.

Comment

hmm...lot of pressure on him now...even his smallest mistakes now will escalate to huge levels...his decisions are slow but sure..
      miqsh
      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Originally posted by arshiya
        My congratulations go out to the American people for having the courage to stand up and make a change.
        Yep. Americans have done it. Now when will India vote in a Dalit to be Prime Minister. Unthinkable? Well, African Americans were slaves not so very long ago remember?.. and they can change that. Dalits have been worse than slaves for eons in India, why can't that change too?
        Or is Indian democracy only for the selected few.

Comment

Everyone (the whole world) is watching for Barack Obama. Everyone believes he is the only one who can bring the change..

Comment

Barak obama is a man who can bring the change let's give him time and space and the importance of his work increses because he comes after the night's rule of the Mr.Bush. .

Comment

Hi
              As Obama is the first president of America who is Black. The American people shown that they all prefer development without any castism. They all voted them and obama defeated his rival with a great difference.
              Rocky

Comment

u.s.a

I hope he will create a good history in his work culture also and becomes a popular and lovable president. Best of wishes to Him................................

Comment

Ya that's right but he is powerful as well as a Good president of USA.
                  narendra modi achievements | modi for pm 2014

Comment

Working...
                  X