Canada in serious nead for Doctors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada in serious nead for Doctors

If you are a Doctor and dream to immigrate to Canada, it's lot easier today than before. They have a serious problem to recruit enough Doctors, and patients are suffering because of that .Also, if you want strengthen you chance to be become Canadian Citizen, learn some French. Learning French helps to get Canadian citizenship faster, since the country is officially bilingual.

Personally I think French, Chinese should be mandatory in Indian school just like English. French is very important since France have an important role in European Union. Learning French could help Indian to get the important African francophone market, from Algeria to Zaire.

and here i am planning to immigrate back to India if i can become a doctor.

Comment

Where are you right now?What country?

Comment

Canada. Came 2 years back for higher education.

Comment

I LOVE YOU INDIA1989 ..... Come here i am waiting for you no need to stay there in canada
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I am soon gonna go over there. My main aim in my life is to do something for India. As edcuation system is hard over there i cannot cope up so I am here were the education system is easier. Thus i can complete my education over here. Trust me as soon as i complete my education i will be there in India. If i successfully become what i want to be then i will go there and help the Indians over there and also work in the development of Northeast India and at the same time maintaining the nature's beauty over there.

Comment

sunil bhai , u back in india ??

Comment

India1989, what part of Canada are you from?

Comment

I am living in Toronto right now.

Comment

Alpha i am back to India... it was boring their in UK .... , Specially in oxford ...as i was not student it was broing for me .. but for student i dont think it's boring..... sill its not an India... difficult to change my feeling for India...Its a born defact (Patriotism is a born defact) ..
                    Because of my profession i will be anywhere on this earth ..but my passport will be Indian
                    Last edited by sunilkumar; 06-04-2006, 09:00 AM.
                    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

nice to have you back in india

Comment

thanks very much. i hope other Indians do the same.

Comment

A Vatican of Doctors in India

I admire your devotion and your love for India, and I encourage you in your in your future project, of returning home. What has started India spectacular Economic growth, was the return of highly educated Indians from western countries. India is part of a narrow group of developing nation, which understands that the human resources are the biggest wealth. Rich countries like Canada and United-States have a rapid aging populations that need help. Unfortunately, during decades, government like Canada has made bad decisions by making it difficult for immigrant doctors to practice in Canada.

Now they have a shortage of Doctors, and many Canadian born Doctors prefer to go to the United States, where the salary is much higher. As a result, patient in Canadian hospitals can wait months before operations. Rather than immigrate to Canada, a cold country with problems of its own, I would propose the idea of outsourcing our best Doctors. Instead of sending Indian doctor abroad, lets receive the patients her. Knowing that a Doctor in India is paid a fraction of the salary of a Canadian or American, thousands of Americans or Canadians would flock to Indian cities in order to receive an equal quality service, with an affordable price.

I have a dream and this dream is that India will have an entire city devoted for medicine.
                          Like Mumbai is for Finance and IT, we must have a Vatican for Doctors. The entire world is aging very fast, even China. Imagine how many people who would come to India, bringing with them an important amount of foreign currency that would help the Indian economy.

I know that situation would keep our Doctors very busy, but am persuaded we can produce enough good doctors to handle it.
                          Last edited by RajivvijaR; 07-17-2006, 10:16 PM.

Comment

That's right rajivar. You said the right thing. Its Canada's fault. Not only with doctors but they refuse to recognize any international degrees.

I won't be suprised when Canada will have no doctors left. More then half of their immigrants are refugees.

Comment

That sounds scary, not enough doctors in Canada, but they are trying to populate the country with poeple with easy immigration.
                              People migrating should seriously think about this issue.
                              Free Article Tips

Comment

Working...
                              X