Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do fish ever get thirsty?

Do you think that fish gets thirsty ?

Only if you think they do! Yes. Fish that live in saltwater lose moisture from their bodies through osmosis. These fish need to drink lots of water, or they'll become dehydrated. The extra salt is then simply excreted.

Comment

yes, they do because All living things need water. some live in salt water and its makes them lose moisture, which makes them feel de-hydrated and they will have to drink to live.

Comment

Being Thirsty for fish is like being suffocated to Humans. We both draw oxygen from different sources. Fish do drink to help maintain salt & water balance in their blood.

Comment

All living things need water to survive, whether they drink it Some fish do, but not exactly like humans. Bony saltwater fish lose water by osmosis. To replenish the lost water, the fish need to drink.

Comment

I don't think that fish get thirsty.

Comment

Oh really fish get thirsty? Actually i had no idea about that... interesting post.
              Keep continue posting this types of post.

Comment

I don't think so that fish get thirsty because all the time fish is under water so how fish get thirsty. But interesting question you have asked shilpa.
                Neha Rani
                Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Interesting thing to be think about. but I think they don't feel thirsty as they are underwater all the time.
                  It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Working...
                  X