AirAsia Flight Missing :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirAsia Flight Missing :(

An AirAsia flight from Indonesia's Surabaya airport to Singapore misplaced with air traffic control on Sunday, 162 people on board goes missing including 7 crew members. AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes said that there was nothing more important to the airline than the crew's and passengers family members.
    Neha Rani
    Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Air travel advocates are demanding global aviation authorities explain how an AirAsia jetliner with 162 people aboard got lost at a time when satellites and webcams monitor society's every move.
    Web design company

Comment

"It should be impossible for an airliner to go missing" in an age when people can track their phones and cars to within a few feet, said Paul Hudson, president of Flyersrights.org and a member of a U.S. Federal Aviation Authority rulemaking advisory committee.

Comment

Shivani I agree with you a complete flight can not be missing at an instance it looks weird but still my sympathies with those families who lost their near and dear ones

Comment

This is sad news and my thoughts are with the families of those effected.We pray for them.

Comment

its really very bad news...It was 162 people total, not 162 passengers and seven crew members.

Comment

This is horrible, I see a lot of similarities with the Malaysian plane missing. Yet again the world is playing treasure hunt. May be it was making a run for the moon and crashed in outter space. I can't imagine pain of these people are going through.Please wake up world people its 2nd plane in this year has disappeared without a trace.

Comment

Searching of Air Asia Plane enters third day but still no clues about it.

Comment

The AirAsia Flight 8501 carrying 162 people, including one Briton, lost contact with ground control over 24 hours ago.

Comment

The plane is crashed into Indonesia Java Sea, but broad aerial surveys on Monday turned up no firm evidence for missing of Airbus A320-200.

Comment

missing AirAsia jet carrying 162 people could be at the bottom of the sea after it was presumed ' as countries around Asia sent ships and planes to help in the search.

Comment

This is a massive shock to all of us and we are devastated by what has happened. It's unbelievable.

Comment

Indonesian officials say "95 percent" sure debris is from missing AirAsia jet.

Comment

This is truly very sad news. We only can pray for those people who lost their dearest one.

Comment

Idonesian search and rescue officials have confirmed that more than one body has been found in the sea, while a navy spokesman said teams had so far recovered one body, plus a plane door and oxygen tanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X