Girls should wear jeans or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls should wear jeans or not?

After the incident of Haryana bus eve teasing case, according to those girls they would have not fights for their respect if they were wearing dupatta suits, then why society and culture said to us to wear suits in schools and colleges why??????

According to me this is the lesson for society and culture that they should allow us to wear other western outfits. If they not allow girls to wear jeans and all, then boys should also wear Dhoti and Kurta that is our traditional dress.

Please come and discuss openly on this thread............
    Neha Rani
    Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

I love wearing jeans and I agree with you these all traditional and culture are not only for girls but for boys also. Tell me one thing that if girls wearing suit then those boys can’t tease those girls???

Comment

I completely agree with you Neha, many girls face this issue every day I don't know why people are so orthodox even in 21st century it reminds me that still our society is male dominating in many parts of society. If we through light on Haryana bus eve teasing case you must have remembered people were saying please don't hit the boys. They will screw you more and blah-blah. I don't know why people were supporting them. It was very embarrassing to hear that all the people sitting in the bus were supporting the boys instead of girls.

In my opinion it hardly matters whether you wear Indian or western outfit. I just want to ask those people who make these stupid boundations on society that the girls who are wearing Indian outfits are always innocent?

That’s unfair
      Web design company

Comment

Way of dressing has nothing to do. Any dress woman wears, nobody cannot change people's temptation. Either woman wear suits, western dress, or indian dress. Need to change people's thinking and not putting restriction on women. But yes i do agree that woman should wear dress in which they are comfortable and according to the place. And People should change their mind set and make it broad mind.

Comment

Yes, Priyanka,I agree with you,Here Need to change people's thinking and not putting restriction on women dress..

Comment

I don't think so it matters if girls wearing jeans or suits, as per my thinking if boys have full freedom to do and wear anything whatever they want then girls also have equal rights to do anything whatever they want or wear anything what every they feel like.

Comment

i agree Its time to change people thinking rather than what women are wearing! Let them decide what to wear!

Comment

IT'S NOT ABOUT DRESS
                IT'S ABOUT MENTALITY

Of Course Girls should wear jeans ...You can not judge people by their clothes.We are living in a freedom country. freedom means for all- not only for men.
                There is no need to change girls outfit in fact narrow people need to change their mentality.

Comment

Unfortunately, a woman is not even safe in her own household. It shows the mental instability of our society. In fact, I would say women should wear jeans.

Comment

I am agree with all of you, people have to change their narrow thinking. Girls have the right to wear jeans, no one can snatch this right from girls.

Comment

Originally posted by MonikaJoshi
                      IT'S NOT ABOUT DRESS
                      IT'S ABOUT MENTALITY

Of Course Girls should wear jeans ...You can not judge people by their clothes.We are living in a freedom country. freedom means for all- not only for men.
                      There is no need to change girls outfit in fact narrow people need to change their mentality.
                      I agree with Monika .

Comment

I think the way we dress up doesn't represent how cultural we are it is just an illusion in peoples' mind that if we wear a duptta-suit then we are civilized. I think every girl must have her own choice on what to wear or not to wear.
                        It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Working...
                        X