Wipro unveils online course for students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wipro unveils online course for students

Native indian IT bellwether Wipro Ltd revealed an on the internet program to practice undergrad learners in fund and records to improve their job abilities in both topics, the organization said Wed.

The on the internet course has been developed in two areas - fundamentals of fund and bookkeeping and business preparedness coaching. Effective learners will be qualified after evaluating their abilities for a positioning in the international application significant.

The coaching material is available on the internet on the First Naukri web page, where graduate students can register.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 12-19-2013, 10:31 AM.

Thanks for posting and Keep up sharing more post like this.

Comment

Informative post and always looking for such kind of online course.

Comment

You have manage & compiled really a unique & real information.
        Thanks for sharing.
        I Love this Forum

Comment

Wipro unveils online course for students. The online course has been designed in two parts - basics of finance and accounting and corporate readiness training. This is a good news for all students.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Unique & Real Information.

Comment

Thanks for sharing a new information. Wipro unveiled an online programmed to train undergraduate students in finance and accounts to enhance their job skills in both subjects, the company Wednesday.

I love forums
              I love forums

Comment

Thanks for sharing and telling us important information. It will help me a lot.

Comment

Thanks for shearing this new information . Wipro today announced the launch of a nationwide skills enhancement initiative for undergraduates in the finance and accounting domain, in an e-learning format. The pilot program of the initiative titled Fin Pro (Finance & Accounting Skills Enhancement Program) has been launched in colleges in Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.

Cheers!!

Comment

We have started important skills to final online to final year students of commerce and business administration in select degree colleges across Bangalore Chennai and Hyderabad. Successful students will be certified after accessing their skills.
                    I LOVE BLOGS.

Comment

Working...
                    X