No announcement yet.

"Rang De Basanti"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its really good film, aamir acting is good..... and that song is good and AR Rahman's music amazing...

Comment

I just can't wait till the movie comes out in DVD's. Man!!! Is it a hit in India or is it doing bad at the box office.

Comment

The story is about a British documentary filmmaker who is determined to make a film on Indian freedom fighters based on diary entries by her grandfather, a former officer of the British Army in India. Upon arriving in India, she asks a group of five young men to act in her film. They agree, but after they begin filming a friend of theirs is killed in a fighter aircraft crash, with government corruption appearing to be the root cause of the incident. This event radicalizes them from being carefree to passion-driven individuals who are determined to avenge his death.
        m3 real

Comment

Rang de Basanti is another amazing film by Aamir Khan.
          You will love this film for sure.
          Lemonade Diet Pill
          Lemonade Diet

Comment

Hello

Hi.....

Rang de basanti movie....this is very nice movie... amir khan is main actor in this movie..

i like it too much this moive

Comment

This was really a nice movie, awesome, I really like this movie, I think that Rang De Basanti has a story that entertains you, makes you think and stirs you deep inside in the end. Is it a patriotic film and liked by many people especially the youngster.

Comment

Do I have to sit right in front of the 3D TV to experience the 3D effect?

Comment

Working...
                X