Rahul Gandhi involved in a gang rape.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahul Gandhi involved in a gang rape.

A shocking piece of new that was aired across the world but not shown by the coward indian media.

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Must see these clips.

Some info here.

On 3rd December 2006, Rahul Gandhi was camping at Amethi along with 7 others including 4 foreigners (two from Britain and other two from Italy, names not known).

Around 9 P.M all of them were drinking liquor at a V.I.P. guest house in a high security zone. They had an uninvited guest, a young girl named Sukanya Devi, 24 years of age, a staunch follower of Nehru-Gandhi family and daughter of Congress worker Balram Singh.

Sukanya was looking for an opportunity to meet Rahul Gandhi since last two years and on that fateful night she able to meet him. Sukanya's family has been supporting the Congress party since the time of Nehru.

When she met Rahul he spoke to her for a couple of minutes and later he and his friends offered here liquor. Sukanya was amazed seeing all this, she was not feeling comfortable, she refused to have liquor and took permission to leave, but she was forced to stay back and drink. She kept resisting, but they raped her one by one. She cried for help, but her cries fell on deaf ears. Even the security personnel preferred to remain as mute spectators.

She kept weeping all along and was threatened and asked to keep her mouth shut. She was given Rs.50,000 /-. She straightaway went to the local police station. The police refused to book any complaint and asked her to go home.

Before she could reach home, Congress workers had gathered at her house and gave a different version of the incident to her father. They accused her of trying to seduce Rahul Gandhi. Her father Balram Singh, without giving her a chance to explain what had happened to her beat her up mercilessly. Balram Singh learnt the facts from others who were witness to the crime, but he preferred to remain quite as he did not want to challenge Rahul Gandhi and the Congress Party.

Sukanya's mother Sumitra Devi, who learnt about the whole incident immediately went with her daughter to Police HQ in Amethi. The Police officials refused to book any complaint and advised her to remain quite. She went from pillar to post pleading for justice, but no one heard her pleas.

Sumithra Devi gave a statement in a press conference with a very thin attendance and there she was confronted by Congressmen who physically assaulted both mother & daughter. On 27th December 2006 Sumithra Devi went to New Delhi to meet Sonia Gandhi. Sonia refused to meet her. With no options left she went to Human Rights Commission who just noted down her complaint and asked her to leave.

The Congressmen have threatened to kill both Sumithra Devi and her daughter Sukanya if she makes the rape issue public. Both the mother and daughter are in despair trying to seek justice. Both mother and daughter were camping in New Delhi for over a fortnight to get an appointment with the President of India. They have not got an appointment either with the President or with the Chief Justice.

Both mother and daughter are now in hiding. If the Congressmen don’t kill her, the Opus Di (secret service of the Vatican) definitely will. Now insitead of singing vande mataram we should be singing vande mata rome.
    Last edited by rohit khaitan; 03-26-2007, 01:01 AM.

Although I understand that there are some objections to foreign origin of Sonia Gandhi and also it is strange that whole of congress, the biggest political party of India is not able to find a person out of Nehru Gandhi Family. How can it be that they can not find even a single person out of one people to lead them. All of their search ends at Nehru Gandhi family.

But my dear Rohit, this kind of material is only putting you in the bad light. Apart from this there is no one to confirm this report.
    Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

First of all i do not host this website, neither is this report published by me. Besides i am no one to judge whether the report is true or not.

But in a country where a leaf falling from a tree is reported promptly by the media. Do you ever wonder why was this news never aired in the media??

The girl who put the allegation atleast has the right to fight her case in the courts and the media has the right to show that such a such an allegation has been made. The truth or otherwise of the issue is a question to be decided by the judicial system.

In any case, how come r u so sure that Rahul Gandhi has nothing to do with it??

I saw the clippings of the statements given by the security personnel and the people present there. Unfortunately they are removed now. (who got them removed is a blind mans guess) If u had seen those witnesseses it would make u think twice. From any stretch of imagination they didnt look like they were lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Puneet Sood
        Although I understand that there are some objections to foreign origin of Sonia Gandhi and also it is strange that whole of congress, the biggest political party of India is not able to find a person out of Nehru Gandhi Family. How can it be that they can not find even a single person out of one people to lead them. All of their search ends at Nehru Gandhi family.

I want to raise this question too. Why is it that not a single person in the whole of congress party is not worthy of occupying a leaders seat??

Do you think that people like chidambaram, manmohan singh, kapil sibbal, abhishek singhvi are by any means less efficient then that retard rahul gandhi??Or her mother sonia of sister priyanka.

Do u realise that they are dividing the country in the name of reservations, minorities, religion. Does secularism means saying that muslims have first right to the resources of the country. Does secularism means removing POTA and letting the terrorists carry out their nefarious activities freely. And this same congress did nothing for the muslims during 50 years of their rule. Did they build roads or bridges or factories?? With crores of rupees of allocation each year for education, mid day meal and nehru rojgar yogna and rajiv gandhi and indira gandhi this and that yojna where did the money go??

Did they ever name any yojna as mahatama gandhi yojna?? Is this the congress of mahatma gandhi or jawaharlal nehru and indira gandhi??

During 50 years of license raj industrialists like laxmi mittal found this country hopeless and left for elsewhere to try their fortunes. Did any big industrialist grow during that period except for dhirubhai ambani who bribed his way thru the system.

In 1990 we got completely bankrupt and were on the verge of selling our gold reserves to retain our solvency and it was only then that ur dear man mohan opened the economy. Now of course he calls it his vision.

Have u ever seen any body from nehru family talking about development or doing something for it?? Did they ever conceive of builiding national highways, or making a south east asian economic bloc?? Did they ever sincerely try to resolve the kashmir issue. Success of failure but vajpayeed was atleast trying sincerely to do something about it.

Do u realise how students were beaten up by the police just because they asked for equal rights for admission in colleges. Do u realise how sikhs were murdered in thousands in 1984 by the congress. And till today that report has not been allowed to be released.

Do u realise that even if one iota of allegation on sonia gandhi that she has links with italina mafia turns out to be true what will happen of this country??

Why didnt priyanka marry an indian and why is it that rahul is looking to get a columbian wife?? Indians are too filthy to get married to. is it?

Why didnt sonia gandhi even try to get the citizenship of india till as late as 1991. For ur further information till today shes not a citizen of india by law.

I am not saying that blindly accept everything that I say. But atleast keep a open mind. Think three dimensionally. And you will find that there are too many coincidences if u think that all this is a cooked up story. I have posted another thread called the dark side of sonia maino gandhi. Go through it.

Comment

u know what is funny about this worthless rahul gandhi...he spent all his fuked up youth outside india studying in universities paid for by bofors kickbacks and now that he realised it will take years of hard work outside india to reach a decent position in the corporate ladder, he thought...whats the easiest job? well mama sonia said ...son i have one ready for u...come and begin the same old cries of how much sacrifice the family has made for india and the gulliable will make u a messiah...
          thankfully this is not the case...congress is breathing its last due to regional parties and its time for the final show down....
          I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Working...
          X