Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet marketing and website designers wanted. Good payment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet marketing and website designers wanted. Good payment.

Dear Sir.

We are a bodybuilding oriented pharmacy. We operate multiple websites and we are looking for someone who would do:
    1.) Build new e-commerce websites optimized for best searchengine placement.
    2.) Do marketing for our existing and new websites:
    - build links
    - post on forums
    - post in free add websites
    - submit website to searchengines
    - write blogs
    All with intent to improve trafic on our websites.
    We would start with one test page, depending on your level of expertise we will give you initial instructions, list of searchengines to add the pages, a few free emails, a few examples of posts, some sample forums, blogs and free add pages where you can start posting, from there you would pick up yourself, do research, find new forums, blogs, free add pages, email them to us for aproval and than post.
    All you need is time and a computer with fast internet connection, if you are experienced in building searchengine optimized web sites and internet marketing even better.
    Please also let us know, what kind of monthly fee would be adequate for you ( hourly, monthly rate, rate per website )?
    We will also give you aditional fee regarding on your sucess ( page rank in google, yahoo, msn, altavista..., number of monthly visitors to our website and most important sales we make from the website.
    Please let us know if you are interested and we will give you more detailed instructions.

Best regards:
    R.Gouldes
    rgouldes@yahoo.com

I will be happy to do it

Hi I will be happy to work on this project. Please contact me on toshit@desitoaustralia.com

Comment

Working...
    X