Confused, need suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused, need suggestions

I am having tough time with my torturing husband. I have a 1 month baby. I plan to divorce him. He is abusive verbally, physically.Mine was a short marriage, should I remarry? I am confused, whether staying alone will be good for my baby as if I remarry, will he accept my baby? Can some one please share their experience and suggestions. I am highly confused.

I don’t even have Experience of marriage... but still giving my opinion on your issue coco…..

Coco If you are self dependent and if you think that you can live alone and your hubby is very bad then better leave him no need to live like dead... if he is not able to understand you then why the hell you want to stay with him.. Ask for alimony if you are not self dependent and try to get JOB... But if you think that your hubby can improve his behavior than give him chance … marriage is all about adjustment …

Its better to save marriage rather than breaking them…

It’s all depending on adjustment of your hubby with you and you with your hubby … how much you both can understand each other….

Please take advice from other also ... b'coz i am not experienced in this matter... I may make mistake... on this issue...

Regards
    Sunilkumar
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Please help

I am waiting for more suggestions please..

Comment

What is your husbands and babies name coco... then I may suggest you about this personal matter?

Comment

coco first of all try to find out why your husband is torturing you, some time it happen when wife don’t gives much time to husband their behavior becomes rude… In earlier post you had said that you have 1 month baby….. so I think probably you are giving more attention to baby.

Males some time feel insecure and don’t like when their wife don’t give that much attention as she use to give before child is born…

If your hubby is sexually not satisfied then also his behavior will not be nice… he will say very rudely.

Try to find out why he is rude now…?

Better talk with your hubby and let him know that …the way he is behaving with you is rude. Tell him if he have any problem than we can resolve it by mutual discussion.

Remind him that you are also human being… you have one month baby I don’t think he(husband) will be ready to give you divorce. He is also father... so involve him in daily stuff of your child (baby).

Coco hope for the best… divorce is the worst case of marriage … which is called as failed marriage. Try to compromise and do adjustment that what every marriage required.
          Last edited by sunilkumar; 10-10-2006, 11:43 AM.
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by coco
            I am having tough time with my torturing husband. I have a 1 month baby. I plan to divorce him. He is abusive verbally, physically.Mine was a short marriage, should I remarry? I am confused, whether staying alone will be good for my baby as if I remarry, will he accept my baby? Can some one please share their experience and suggestions. I am highly confused.
            coco from your post i believe you had already taken divorce as you had said "Mine was a short marriage"

As per my personal opinion if you get some one who can accept you and your baby then no harm in remarring someone. But remember good Marriage required adjustment, compromises and commitment.

It’s up to you to stay alone, if you think you don't need any male then you can live alone also.

Women are strong don't think of society, be brave

If you are self dependent then that is biggest advantage for you.

Those male who are abusive verbally & physically don't deserve any wife/girl friend
            Last edited by Priyanka; 10-10-2006, 03:17 PM.
            Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

hi coco
              i agree with both sunil n priyanka's suggestions.
              It depends on you. If u have r strong enough and r self dependent ,then i guess u can stay alone. But if u think that ur husband have the chances of improving himself ,then u should definetly give him just "one "more chance. Who could be the better judge for u then for urself.U would be knowing ur hubby much better ,but also u need to find out the cause of his abusement. Cause ,if u r able to do that,who knows the correction might be needed from ur side,as Sunil said...u might be giving the baby more time than him....I dont know what exactly is the problem coz u need to elaborate all bout him....wether he was like this from begining , or he started abusing u after the baby is born, or whatever...u need to either find or u need to elaborate here....so that we r clear ...as to what r we suggessting to u.

Comment

hi coco

i agree with both sunil n priyanka's suggestions.
                It depends on you. If u have r strong enough and r self dependent ,then i guess u can stay alone. But if u think that ur husband have the chances of improving himself ,then u should definetly give him just "one "more chance. A Last Chance For His Life

Comment

He must be a psycho. It's better to take suggestions from your parents and in-laws. If ur husband continue to torture u, register a police complaint, police a aage bade-bade seedhe ho jate. Remarrying is not easy

Comment

Hello coco ,

I am agree with iammaya . Consult with your Parents then move forward. Everything is possible and take right decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X