Abhishek "BUNTY" Turns "30"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abhishek "BUNTY" Turns "30"

Bollywood's current heart-throb Abhishek Bachchan turned 30 on Sunday{5th feb}.

Beginning his career with the box-office dud "Refugee" (2000) and finally finding rapport with audiences in blockbuster "Bluffmaster" (2005), Abhishek has certainly come a long way.

The movie "Bunty Aur Bubbly" was very lucky for him,it was a hit,people liked his role in the movie and not to forget his role in "Dhoom",and "Yuva".I was surprised to see his performance in the movie "Yuva",

"Yuva",in this movie his character has been shown with many shades and he has performed all of them with his acting that has improved a lot.

What you guys say?????
    Megrisoft team member
    Article Directory
    SEO India
    Link Building India

Happy Birthday! Abhishek

You know He also got 'Best Comedian Actor Award' for 'Bunty aur Babli'

Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Happy Birthday Abishek. I hope you have better successes in near future.

Comment

With passing time Abhishek Bachchan has improved a lot.

Look at his movie "Refugee" and others like "Bas itna sa khawb hai" and many
        other such movies his acting was not good at all.

And today he has improved a lot in his acting and looks too.

Have you seen his movies:
        "BUNTY AUR BABBLY"
        "YUVA"
        "BLUFFMASTER"

All these movies of him proves that now he has grown up a lot as an actor.

In "YUVA" I was very much amazed watching his performance in a negative role.He performed brilliantly.

WHAT SAY??????
        Megrisoft team member
        Article Directory
        SEO India
        Link Building India

Comment

I think he overacted in YUVA. And do you know BIGB too said that. It's a nice movie though and I think the best actor in YUVA was Ajay Devgan.
          Link Building Resources
          Directory of Search Engines

Comment

As Per Numerology this year is good for Abhishek if he release his movie than that can be big block bluster

Birth date of Abhishek ==> 05/02/1976

That mean's 0+5+0+2+1+9+7+6 = 30 = 3+0 = 3 (lucky number is 3)
            Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Hey! Priyanka it seems that you know much about numerology
              Megrisoft team member
              Article Directory
              SEO India
              Link Building India

Comment

Yea arti... Priyank know some what numerology ...
                Sab Meri Sangat ka Asar hai ...
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Sunilkumar .....Very funny
                  Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Pinky not funny ... I am sunny ..
                    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

very Funny Sunny!!!!!!
                      Megrisoft Team Member
                      Search India

Comment

Working...
                      X