No announcement yet.

Husbands Die before wifes, WHY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I warned women not to try. Priyanka see how confused u got with the whole thing.

Why dont u go shopping for a change? Or may be put on some make up? Or go to a kitty party and gossip about ur neighbour with your other freinds? Or how about a bitching session on that new guy in ur college???

Give yourself a break yaar. You deserve it. Life is to enjoy.come on!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by indian lady
      Somebody please educate me on why it seems most of the times, husbands die before their wives. Is it because of the stress women cause men or there is something secret that us women do kkkkkk
      i think most of the time women die first before men. women are stronger than men. cos
      they have to face many problems in their life. and they always fight for their right.

always good people has to suffer more.

there is no hell and heaven in the sky
      these are only on the earth.
      Last edited by sukhdeep kaur; 10-19-2006, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Comment

Farming for Guild Wars gold isnt easy, but you can buy RS Goldon sale. We have revolutionized the exchange of money to Guild Wars gold with fast instant delivery.
          Purchase Guild Wars gold online. Our world class customer service will make sure you are more than satisfied with every purchase.Order now and feel our first class service.As an ebay power seller and paypal confirmed seller for years, it is safe and secure to Buy WOW Gold from us. You will never be banned as Buy WOW Gold us. We know the buyers?time is valuable, so we are trying to do an instant way for ffxi gil delivery. We have mass available stock of RuneScape Gold that we can really provide an instant way of RuneScape Gold delivery.

Comment

You need to understand the concept of why the women fasts for her husband it is a act of selflessness by the woman. She fasts because as a women God has given her the power to be able to convince the Gods to extend or give a long life to husband but still they died, I think god knows well.

Comment

Working...
            X