India as a holiday travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India as a holiday travel

India as a holiday travel destination is growing by leaps and bounds. Holiday Travel in India itself is growing leading to a great buzz in the holiday travel market. Travel agents all over India are offering distinct and memorable Holiday Travel Packages to India. Travel to India during holidays is easier than ever before and safer too. Many families opt to travel to India on a holiday due to this. A Holiday in India, is long cherishes by the young and old as India offers a magical mix of modernity with tradition. Travel Holiday Packages come in all shapes and sizes and travel agents are more than willing to tailor make them for you. Holiday Packages in India, include as much as you want. Package Holidays in India are many times the best way to utilize your time in India.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 09-20-2014, 06:00 PM.

Hi ! You are saying right , India is a good Traveling to holidays.and traveling package is also cheap and best.. in a India there is many tourist places..
    Delhi, there are lots of places to see in delhi. like Moghul Monuments Purana Quila (Old Fort), Kabuli or Khuni Darwaja, Feroz Shah Kotla,Kutub Minar, Tughlaqabad, Nizamuddin Aulia, Humayun's Tomb, Lodi's Tomb, Safdarjung's Tomb Jama Masjid, Jantar Mantar and Red Fort (Son-et-lumiere show) india gate, Achardham mandir, Lotus temple, i've been to most of those places and I can say it is one of a kind.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 09-20-2014, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aiyana
      Hi ! You are saying right , India is a good Traveling to holidays.and traveling package is also cheap and best.. in a India there is many tourist places..
      Delhi, there are lots of places to see in delhi. like Moghul Monuments Purana Quila (Old Fort), Kabuli or Khuni Darwaja, Feroz Shah Kotla,Kutub Minar, Tughlaqabad, Nizamuddin Aulia, Humayun's Tomb, Lodi's Tomb, Safdarjung's Tomb Jama Masjid, Jantar Mantar and Red Fort (Son-et-lumiere show) india gate, Achardham mandir, Lotus temple, i've been to most of those places and I can say it is one of a kind.

Thanks
      you are right aiyana. India is full of tourist places. Wherever you go you get a beautiful and different nature and culture.
      Last edited by kuldeepsingh; 02-15-2011, 01:58 PM.

Comment

best places to visit in India

list out the best places to visit in India.

Comment

Best place visit to india ?

wow nice question india is the best tourist country in world. india has become a popular tourist destination with thousands of people visiting different parts of India each year. India Tourism Office offers luxury travel to its travelers and tourists in india. India Tourism Office is a leading Travel Tour Operator in India that provides tailor made tour and travel packages at affordable prices online. Book Now!

list of tourist place in india.
          1. Agra
          2. Delhi
          3. Jaipur
          4. Shimla
          5. Srinagar
          6. Ooty
          7. Varanasi
          8. Udaipur
          9. Ujjain
          10. Mahabaleshwar

Comment

Nice written post.I am really impressed with your written post.Thanks for sharing such excellent post with us.

Comment

Nice Post.. I really Like your Post you shared..
              Last edited by BespokeD; 05-20-2014, 06:55 PM.

Comment

yes, last year i visited India with my family and we visited the Goa. it was a amazing journey and Goa is really a heaven of India. There have so many beaches to enjoy and the place climate and places are so beautiful.after that, we went to Kerala. Kerala is really greenery state and its knows as God own country. it was great experience and i am glad to share my experience here. hope this forum site help us to know more about india
                Last edited by Parveen Komal; 09-20-2014, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Yes, You are right India is the best tourist place to visit. There are many tourist place in India like:
                  1. Chhattisgarh
                  2. Delhi
                  3. Jaipur
                  4. Shimla
                  5. Srinagar
                  6. Ooty
                  7. Varanasi
                  8. Udaipur
                  9. Ujjain
                  10. Mahabaleshwar
                  11. Agra

Comment

Rajasthan is one of the famous and Beautiful place of India. it is always known for it's culture. this also called the lands of kings.

Comment

India as a holiday travel

India vacation Travel could be a well-recognized travel operator based mostly in Coimbatore, Bangalore. we have a tendency to at India vacation Travel assist you to explore the $64000 colours of India. Our vacation packages assist you to feature that further flavor to your tour to Republic of India. you'll be able to book hotels/tours/flights/cars at Republic of India vacation Travel. Unwind yourself and luxuriate in the journey of a period. We have a tendency to at Republic of India vacation Travel offers complete travel solutions to customers.

Comment

In India lot of travel destination one of them is Agra which is famous for Tajmahal.Luxury hotel in Agra near Taj Mahal Are available.
                        Last edited by Parveen Komal; 05-05-2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

In India the Taj Mahal is the most favourable place of Tourists and forts in Rajasthan are also popular among them.

Comment

yes @ahana Ooty is the best place to spend holidays.

Comment

India is beautiful country, and all places above given are very famous and wonderful to visit.
                              Neha Rani
                              Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Working...
                              X