Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 month summer internship

Hello everybody

Since the beginning of november, we have been looking for 1 month summer internship in india.

We are two french students in graduate schools of engineering (enseirb and esiee) where we study computer sciences and telecommunications.
    We both know that indian companies are highly developed in these fields thats why we definitly want to make our internship, planned for july 2006 in india and if possible in computer science or telecomnunications.
    After research we found addresses and telephone numbers of many interesting companies, we are finishing our resumes and cover letters so we can apply in the weeks coming.
    Furthermore, we are interesting in any other 1 mouth summer internship offers.

sweet heart lot of competition, he he in india, if you want to be like me then say ...
    Last edited by megrisoft; 12-30-2005, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Frat lot of popullation in India, lot of software and Electronic engineers are job less in india, competition is very high for every thing, so i think it is difficult to get internship for one month in india. Rest is your luck...
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Thanks for the advise

I hope the fact that wages are optionnal will help us.

Comment

Working...
        X