Facebook is making a 'Dislike' button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook is making a 'Dislike' button

Mark Zuckerberg announced today that Facebook is finally working on a "Dislike" button.

“I think people have asked about the dislike button for many years. Today is a special day because today is the day I can say we’re working on it and shipping it,” Zuckerberg said during a Q&A at Facebook’s headquarters.

Zuckerberg said that the social network didn't immediately design way because it didn't want it to become a Reddit-style system of upvoting and downvoting.
    Attached Files

From now on wards it become easy for Facebook users if they want to dislike any post. I am excited to use this button in my FB account.
    Neha Rani
    Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Great change done by Facebook..as now it will become easier for the facebook user to dislike the posts.

Comment

I also really excited for dislike button on Facebook.

Comment

Very excited for the upcoming update, as there are so many posts over Facebook which deserve dislike.
          It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Great news... I can't wait for the dislike button on facebook.

Comment

Today is truly a special day. I am so happy and excited too. Great job done by Facebook.

Comment

woo very nice its important update from google, If people like something then the people have a right to dislike also. I am also exited for this update and one more thing for my excitement because i just want to see girls reaction's when anyone dislike her photo. Just kidding

Comment

Working...
                X