'favourite tv show'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'favourite tv show'

What's your favorite TV reality show ? It can be new or old. why you like the show ?

Dance Plus

My favorite reality show is dance plus featured on star plus. This the new reality show in which dancer come from across the country. This show is judge by famous judge and choreographer Remo D’Souza . Dharmesh yelande, Sumeet nagdev and Shakti mohan are the mentors of the show.

Comment

i am love to watch kasuti zindagi ki

Comment

I love yo watch "Splitsvilla" & "India's Next Top Model" on MTV.
        Last edited by Shilparana; 08-31-2015, 04:57 PM.

Comment

My favourite tv show is Splitsvilla on MTV.

Comment

i like to watch "Nach Baliye"...

Comment

I would have to say my favorite reality show is Dance India Dance, I think a show like that is more entertainment than reality.

Comment

My favorite television reality show is Bigg Boss broadcast on Colors channel.

Comment

My favorite reality show is "Indian Idol" & "Dance India Dance (D I D)"

Comment

I like to watch most populer tv serial "Tere liye" & Meri aashiqui tum se hi ".

Comment

I Love to watch Indias got talent

Comment

"Indias Got Talent" is a reality show where anyone from any state, belonged to any field can perform his talent....which i believe is a way to kindle hope in those people who are extensively talented but have been ignored by common people....

Comment

I like to watch Dance India Dance

Comment

My favorite television reality show is "Dance India Dance" & "Jhalak dikhhla jaa"

Comment

I love to watch "Yeh hai mohhabatein" because in this I like the role of Ishita as her character is so bold and confident . she tackled each and every problem very easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X