Tamil Nadu leader Jayalalitha in Critical Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamil Nadu leader Jayalalitha in Critical Condition

The popular leader of India's southern Tamil Nadu state was in critical condition after undergoing surgery Monday morning, hours after suffering a heart attack, the hospital said. Thousands of Jayalalitha's supporters, wailing and crying, gathered outside the hospital Monday to pray for her recovery.
    Neha Rani
    Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Jayalalithaa dies of cardiac arrest

Tamil Nadu CM Jayaraman Jayalalithaa, popularly addressed as "Amma" by her supporters and party cadres, died of cardiac arrest at 11.30 p.m. at the Apollo Hospitals here on Monday evening after a prolonged illness. She was 68. Her body will be kept at Rajaji Hall for people to pay last respects.
    R.I.P "Amma"

Comment

After undergoing treatment at Apollo Hospitals in Chennai for 73 days Tamil Nadu CM Jayaraman Jayalalithaa died yesterday night at 11:30 PM, Every possible clinical attempt was made to sustain her revival despite of all efforts A feisty leader who dominated Tamil Nadu politics for three decades died sadly. R.I.P "Amma"
      It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

India has lost one of its shining stars. J Jayalalithaa was true fighter and great inspiration to many women leaders across country. Jayalalithaa was the Iron lady of present times, she did a lot of work for Tamil people.
        R.I.P

Comment

Working...
        X