Hello friends its Miss India from Kanpur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello friends its Miss India from Kanpur

I'm glad I found this place. I'm feeling so at-home here. After my exams, I shall be more of a regular here.

Hi! Miss India.......
    You r absolutely right that u have find a suitabale place.
    In this forum u can find lots of friends and can have lot of discussion on various subjects too.
    Last edited by manu; 03-15-2006, 06:15 PM. Reason: add some words

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome Manu

But I am considering changing my user name

Comment

Hi Miss India welcome to the forum
        and Best Of Luck for your exams
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

hi .... hearty welcome to this holy place..

and all the best for your exams

Comment

Ajj akal miss india bhi ... edhar .....I wellcome every one here on this forum
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

WoW, Miss India, you are from Kanpur, my mother is from there.
              No longer lives there, moved to Punjab, and is now in the UK.

Welcome on board.

Anoop
              Marriage is like a garden, time, effort and patience are needed to bear the fruits of love. The beauty of flowers and the smell of blossom.

Bad weather and other forms of distruction will happen, but through hard work, all can be overcome.

Comment

hello.every one.i am jessie from china .i want to make friends with you.
                i am a trader for wall picture,cloth picture.plastic picture.oil painting.picture frame and so on.for more details contact me traderfile@yahoo.com.cn

Comment

welcome to this forum miss india and jessie.hope u enjoy it here. i also hope that u can help to make this forum as active as possible.
                  miqsh
                  EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Welcome to this forum miss India. This is soumo and I am glad to meet you. HOpe you enjoy your stay with us. I am wishing you the best of luck for your exams. We are eager to listen from you.

Comment

Soumo, do you know anyone here as spidergal?
                      Six and Out
                      Your source for cricket news, views, and pics!

Comment

Miss India is now spidergal
                        Six and Out

Comment

Wow so you have changed yourself to spidergal or where you spidergal from before. There was a spidergal before. OH wooaaaao wait. i am confused. are you two the same person or where you miss India sometimes back.

Comment

I started out as Miss India then changed it to Spidergal. THere can't be spidergals, alright?
                            Six and Out

Comment

Miss India got bitten by a mutated spider while she was doin her studies,so now we have spider gal
                              mee too wud like to start usin another name. im not comfortable bein a senior member

i think imgoin to have multiple personality disorder
                              Last edited by alpha; 05-25-2006, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X