hi,isha
    ya there are many good universities in india
    and the students get the good education by these universities
    good luck
    I love forums

Comment

k thanks suggest some more unversities aroud chandigarh city

Comment

there are some more universities which placed their students in good and reputated companies like chitkara university in baddi and chandigarh university in gharuan and not to forget about punjab university,chandigarh.

Comment

thanks i found these unversities are best nd give the high preveliege among the other universities

Comment

ok thanx for reading my views.

Comment

Isha in chandigarh city has Panjab University, PEC University of Technology both are best university.

Comment

India best university are -

Delhi University, Delhi
                Universsity of Calcutta, Kolkata
                Jawahaelal Nehru University, Delhi
                Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
                University of Mumbai, Mumbai

Comment

Indian university failed to enter cut list of 100 universities in the world. Harvard University remains the Top University Times Higher Magazine US announced her university ranking list. In India many good university. Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has completed own academic education Punjabi university. He got place in 226-230.
                  I Love Bookmarking

Comment

Choosing a college always depends upon what you are looking for. The most important aspects for a college are its campus, environment and placements. If you are looking for such college than as per my knowledge GLA University, Mathura is the one University which fulfills all the aspects of being the best university. It has good campus with happening environment. Lots of scope for sports and culture lovers too. Good placement cells to place the students in the best organizations and firms. Time to time personality grooming programmes and visits to different industries make this institute different from others.

Comment

School of Investment Banking is the best investment banking coaching institute in India.

If you are looking to get into finance sector and want to have a successful career within the domain.

Join programs such as certification courses in finance, investment banking courses, financial analyst course that will equip you with requisite knowledge and skill set to begin a successful career in Financial sector.
                      Last edited by Sally Sen; 08-22-2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

There are lots of universities in India dear you can ask for the universities in your city or state. If you mention your state or city then I can suggest you some best universities near you.

Comment

Find here best colleges in mumbai which have cheap fees structure with great facilities like intelligent faculty, central library, free laptops/tablets, canteen etc.
                          Last edited by Parveen Komal; 08-26-2015, 02:28 PM.

Comment

you can find best universities and colleges according to your city in studysignal.com

Comment

India best university are -

Punjab University, Chandigarh
                              Delhi University, Delhi
                              Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
                              University of Mumbai, Mumbai

Comment

Working...
                              X