Players Unknown Battleground | PUBG Mobile Season 9 is Coming Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Unknown Battleground | PUBG Mobile Season 9 is Coming Tomorrow

The new season of PUBG mobile is coming Tomorrow. The season 9 Royal Pass is coming with new Gun skins, emotes and outfits. Also the Playload Mode is coming to PUBG MOBILE, ARM YOURSELVES.

Click image for larger version

Name:	40176727491_31da2b03d8_b.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	138690

The season 9 will starts from 13 September and ends on 6 November. I'm very excited for new outfit and new mode. Tencent games make PUBG mobile interesting and realistic in every update.
    The communication capabilities in this game are great, building upon teamwork! The best part you NEVER have to wait to play, NOR will you have to pay up to play!

wowwwwaiting for season 9

Comment

Nice post bro we all are waiting for season 9

Comment

PUBG session 9 will be updated. It comes with lots of Output, Gun skin, and Vehicle skin and also and new Drink Emoji. The session pas will start with 600UC which means 800 Indian Rupees.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikesh View Post
          PUBG session 9 will be updated. It comes with lots of Output, Gun skin, and Vehicle skin and also and new Drink Emoji. The session pas will start with 600UC which means 800 Indian Rupees.
          I purchase the royal pass and collect the new rewards, they are really awesome.

Comment

Comment

All my cousin always playing this game.

Comment

Originally posted by harpreetkaur View Post
                The game is popular over the world, because of its features and realistic graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitin Kumar View Post

The game is popular over the world, because of its features and realistic graphics.
                  PUBG animation is awesome when we play this game using VR/AR headset this gives us the next level experience...

Comment

Originally posted by Lalitsharma View Post

PUBG animation is awesome when we play this game using VR/AR headset this gives us the next level experience...
                    Yeah of course it is like a real life game . Many YouTuber doing this game stream and earn money.

Comment

Originally posted by harpreetkaur View Post
                      All the youth are playing PUBG in their free time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikesh View Post

All the youth are playing PUBG in their free time.
                        Yesterday I had open the premium and classic create in PUBG mobile and I got the Ak 47 and ump9 gun skins they are really cool. And also got a Helmet skin that is like a samurai character.

Comment

Call of Duty Mobile rolls out on October 1 for Android and iOS smartphones. There has been a lot of buzz around the game for months mainly because of the Call of Duty legacy and a new battle royale mode which will help the game take on the popular PUBG Mobile.

Comment

Call of Duty: Mobile will be available via Google Play Store and Apple App Store for download. For now, you can pre-register for the game on the company’s official website. Call of Duty: Mobile will be compatible with smartphones running at least 2GB of RAM and Android 5.1 and above. For iPhones, Call of Duty: Mobile will need your phone to have at least iOS 9.0 and above.

Comment

Call of Duty Mobile offers regular mission-based game modes and battle royale mode. Both PUBG MOBILE and Call of Duty Mobile have great console-quality graphics. PUBG MOBILE and Call of Duty Mobile have an impressively detailed roster of ammunition.

Comment

Working...
                              X