Academy for Ads is changing. Meet Skillshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academy for Ads is changing. Meet Skillshop

Skillshop is the one-stop shop for product training for everyone who uses Google’s professional tools and solutions. As part of this change, we’ve added new Google Ads courses to help grow your proficiency in managing and measuring Search, Display, Video and Shopping campaigns. We also launched new certifications for each campaign type and a new Measurement Certification to validate your skills.

The Google Ads learning curriculum will continue to grow and deepen to support your learning needs and help you succeed when advertising online. To receive tips, course announcements and customized suggestions go to My Profile, and under Edit my Profile click “Yes” and “Save”.

Have any one Tried this . PPC management agency must go for this new certificates
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Change in managing and measuring Search, Display, Video and Shopping campaigns.it must update new features and new techniques. We can get more information about the new skill.

Comment

Academy for Ads is a Google training program that you can use to grow your advertising skills. It's for anyone who uses ads on Google. When you sign up, you'll be able to access our online courses at any time, and from any device. I'm pursuing demo classes of Google Analytics from Google Digital Garage.

Comment

Skillshop is a Google training platform that you can use to grow your skills on Google's tools and solutions. It's for anyone who uses the below products. Access free online training to develop skills for Google workplace tools. Learn at your own pace and get Google product certified along the way.

Comment

Working...
        X