Link Building Strategies -Jon Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Building Strategies -Jon Cooper

When I published a huge list of link building strategies on my blog, I had no idea that it would end up being the post that the majority of you have found me by. Today, 30-40% of my total traffic is just to that single post.

Realizing the opportunity, I rewrote a lot of the strategies (and elaborated more where needed), added a few more (between 15-20 I believe), and deleted some obsolete ones (i.e. it was a bit of a stretch talking about readability as it's own separate strategy...).

Here it is for those interested: http://pointblankseo.com/link-building-strategies

Quick tip: if you're in a similar situation with one page of your site getting an abnormally high percentage of traffic, then realize you can focus solely on making this page better to drastically improve the experience of your audience. Your situation is way better than the most of us, who's traffic is much more spread out.

Also, just wanted to point out one new resource I recently came across:

Forget Link Building, Do A Groupon - don't be fooled by the title; this is a link building post. Groupon syndicates their deals to 1000s of sites via their API, and in those deals are links to the merchant's website, so if you have the ability to do something like this, do consider it!

Wish I had more to share on the resources front, but unfortunately nothing too interesting has been published of late. Hope you enjoy the update and are able to pull a few new ideas out of the list!
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum
Working...
X