Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Article - How to start web hosting bussiness on the Internet world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Article - How to start web hosting bussiness on the Internet world?

How to start web hosting bussiness on the Internet world?
    Written By: Shilpa Mehta

If you are looking for web hosting bussiness, you have to be careful about few things like choose hosting company whose providing you a lot of space at affordable prices and technical support for your customers. Lets see step by step..

1. Affordable Prices.
    2. Lot Of Disk Space.
    3. Transfer Rate.
    4. Technical Support.
    5. Uptime Gaurantee.
    6. Reliablity and Satisfaction.
    7. Money Back Gaurantee.
    8. Pre-Installed Scripts.
    9. Latest Cpanel/WebHostManager.
    10. More than 5 years experience.
    11. Instant Account Activation.
    12. Very fast support response.
    13. Database Support.
    14. Backup Facility.
    15. Data Center Information.

Go throgh the all terms listed above and then you can easily choose the best Resesller Host On the Net.

How much you can spend first time for starting your bussiness. You know internet is very wide. You can find lots of Reseller Hosts on the internet with different varities of prices with different disk space. Don't Let be confused yourself. Just see your budget and go for cheap prices with appropriate amount of disk space. Because You need starting of bussiness and after running your business you can esily upgrade your account as per your requirment.

Two of the most essential things are the Disc Space and the Data Transfer Rate (also called bandwidth) that you will need for your customers. Most of Reseller Hosts lean to provide more of one and less of the other, so you will have to detect the ethical proportion. So you have to give more attention towards these terms while choosing reseller hosts.

After picking Disc Space and Data Transfer Rate, you have to be aware of Quality of Technical Support provided by your reseller hosts for your customers. Most of reseller host provide lots of disc space and bandwith but the quality of customer support is very poor. From this your customer not satisfied with the service. You know in Hosting bussiness after services means Customer Support is very important. It makes long relationship with your customer which very useful for your business. Some reseller hosts provide you 24x7x365 days support with best quality and with very fast support response.

I know the it is very difficult to you to find the best reseller host which providing you all facility which are mentioned above in article. That is why I recommend you the One Reseller Host where you can find all above mention features is HOST4RESELL.COM ( host4resell.com ). Visit the site to see the plans which are best fit to you.
    I hope my tips will helps you in choosing best reseller hosts on wide internet. Best Of Luck.

You can freely reprint this article without any modification. Just include the following resource box at the end:
    Kunal Mehta is the Webmaster and author of host4resell.com
    Reseller Hosting Solutions

Subscribe to his “Hosting Tips” newsletter.
    Subscribe Here host4resell.com
    Last edited by megrisoft; 11-12-2005, 12:24 PM.
Working...
X