X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is whatsapp is secure?

As ,now a days there are many softwares talkks coming
    as whatsapp is mostly used.
    as nokia asha is also providing a s\w of whatsapp in there phone .
    but is it secure .
    Any unknown no.can see ur profile pic there as getting your no. from anywhere
    whatsapp should make it updated by there some secuerites as user can block or no other peoples can see them without any verification .
    Generally, all lovers mobile are using these s\w day by day in demanding .
    so it should be safe and secure .
    Attached Files
    I love forums

from my point of u i don;t think so what's app is secured ur no has been dispatched anywhere....tht's it

Comment

yes i agree with isha.it is not secured any one can have full information about you without telling you.

Comment

thnku deepika
        I love forums

Comment

I think what's app is not secure because it shows our all information by just typing our mobile number.

Comment

I agree with you all that what's app show all information only typing our mobile number but if you think in other way it's very useful because it's do not store your chat history like facebook and other social network.It’s an easy way to stay in touch with the newsroom and colleagues while in the field, especially as you can exchange images, video and audio.And there is alternative solutions of security please send off-the-record messaging, anonymous P2P chat.

Comment

Yes I agree. All things have advantage as well as disadvantage. Its upto us how we take them. Whatever anyone say but I enjoy whatsapp very much.

Comment

No i don't like to use what's app there is nothing secret in that but their is a good advantage that we can exchange images, video and audio by this very fast.

Comment

Yeah I really like to use a watsapp beacause this is one of the great app to chit chat with family member and friends and I also don't think watsapp is unsecured because only those people interact with you who is having your contact no.

I Love blogging

Comment

Hi Nikhil. Some security features are also available in WhatsApp, like you can block the user which u don't want to chat. One more think i would like to add you can create your personal group for chat etc, no one can enter in your group until they have your group name, by making group you can do secure chat etc things.
                    Last edited by Guest; 02-06-2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Agree with you all. Whatsapp released especially for exchanging the images, video and audio rapidly and this is what a big advantage in it. We can secure just by the very familiar and well known friends circles or groups. There should be rivet some secure from anonymous.

Comment

Yes, I think what’s app is not unsecured in this app we can interact those people who is having your contact no.

Comment

Whatsapp has increased its security and added many must security features like Profile pic security and Last seen security.

Comment

As per the improvements and new features developed I think whats-app is secured at some point but not totally secured.
                            It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Whatsapp is reputed software company. Whatsapp is now end-to-end encrypted at all times. This will ensure that users’ messages, videos, photos sent over whatsapp can’t be read by anyone else-even calls and group chats will be encrypted. So whatsapp is secure

Comment

Working...
                              X