Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prolncemanager: Project Management Software

Hi dear friends

Prolancemanager is a project management software, Register for our free and simply easy and see for yourself how web based project management software from Prolncemanager improves the efficiency of your project scheduling, project management processes, project tracking, online collaboration, and project planning.

Regards
    Admin
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 05-24-2014, 09:57 AM.

hiiiii

it's very good to manage all the projects....

Thanks buddy

Comment

Project Management Software

Hi All,

I have also come across a project Management Software which Shares Microsoft Project schedules with team. Includes Project Portfolio Management, Issue Tracking, Risk Management, Time sheet Management, Document Management, Calendar Management, Forums, Reports and Project Dashboard.

A good hosted Project Management software that suits my EPM needs is called valleyspeak project server, which I found at http://www.valleyspeak.com. One of the main reasons why I like the software is the fact that I could continue to work in Microsoft Project 2007 while sharing my Microsoft Project plans with my teams.

Because it is a hosted service, I did not have to buy expensive software or deal with installation and maintenance headaches. The functionality that I have with valleyspeak to manage my geographically dispersed teams works well for me. We also evaluated Basecamp and some other solutions but were not impressed.

Comment

Working...
      X