Bill Gates launches talent hunt in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Gates launches talent hunt in India

Bill Gates launches talent hunt for smart techies in India.Microsoft chief Bill Gates on Friday launched a nationwide talent hunt here to pick the best tech students who will work with him at the global firm's headquarters in Redmond, Seattle.
    Titled "Code 4 Bill", the contest will provide the best pre-final and final year student technologists an opportunity to showcase their talent and join Bill Gates' technical assistants team for a year.

Well I hope this will open ways for more talented people in India.What do you all members think ? Infoysis and all should also start something innovative.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

That's Great! Bill Gates has given a great opportunity to Indians to come forward and show thier talent.
    Best of Luck to all participants.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Regarding Topic

I really appreciate this Talent Hunt by Bill Gates;this shows that we Indians are progressing in the IT field very fast and I think if Mr.Bill can do why not companys like Infosys and others do somthing innovative in this field.I hope the indians will do better in this and will make India proud.
      Megrisoft team member
      Article Directory
      SEO India
      Link Building India

Comment

I am agree that there is no lack of talent in india. 2005 was the IT year for indians and i wish that indians will rise in the world in this area in coming year
        Jagan

Comment

It is a big opportunity for all Indian people to shows talent. Please share the link and websites for the more information.

Comment

Working...
          X