Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message From CA Krishan Joshi Chairman ICAI Chandigarh

Dear Friends,

It was with the grace of the Almighty and the blessings of you all that I was bestowed the honor of being the Chairman of Chandigarh branch of ICAI. The trust and love of you all has further endeared me to the profession of being a Chartered Accountant. Along with the overwhelming trust put in me by you all, came my duty to rise to these expectations of the profession and its constituents.

During my stint as the chairman of the branch, representing you and your concerns, I and my team has tried to deliver the best .It has been my good luck and grace of God that, I had the team worth relishing. No man is an island, entire of itself;
    every man is a piece of the continent and so was I. When I look behind the achievements of the year behind, the thing that strikes out is the tireless support put in by the team. Coming together was a beginning, keeping together was progress and
    working together is success. I owe my success to them. My seniors have always been my inspiration, support and the guiding force. Their continuing motivation has always propelled me to excel. The support, guidance & interaction of Central & Regional Council members has enlightened me to broaden the vision of the profession for myself and spread the same to members at large.
    The valuable inputs by you all have really eased my job of performing for the betterment and dignity of the profession and its constituents.

Believe me friends, serving you was really a learning and enlightening experience. The strengthening of my traits of responsibility, vision, companionship, team work & integrity is undoubtedly a gift by you all that I will cherish the rest of my life. No matter how much time passes, no matter what takes place in the interim, there are some things we can never assign to oblivion, memories we can never rub away.

It gives me a pleasure and privilege to hand over the baton of responsibility to a person like CA Uma Kant Mehta. A man of humility to the core, a strong visonory, a tireless crusader, a man of words and integrity who has impeccable quality of taking along one and all. An affable personality he has always been my source of motivation. It is a feeling of contentment that future of the branch is in the hands of an able member amongst ourselves. I pledge my complete support to the new team, which has all the qualities of taking branch to un-treaded heights.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched... but are felt in the heart. I take this opportunity to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart and promise & strive to be amongst you in all the times to come. May, with the grace of Almighty, you all attain the height, you have dreamt in your professional & personal lives.

Believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.

Jai Hind
    CA Krishan Joshi
    Chairman
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Thanks for sharing this message.

Comment

Working...
    X