Hindu Mahasabha Chief Kamlesh Tiwari Shot Dead In Lucknow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hindu Mahasabha Chief Kamlesh Tiwari Shot Dead In Lucknow

The miscreants hid a pistol and a knife inside a box of sweets. Both the assailants fled the spot soon after attacking Kamlesh Tiwari. The Mahasabha leader, who was rushed to the trauma center after inflicting severe injuries, died during treatment, the police said.

Hindu Mahasabha chief Kamlesh Tiwari was shot dead by unknown assailants in Lucknow on Friday. The incident was reported at Tiwari's office in the city, where two people barged in holding a box of sweets. According to media reports, the miscreants hid a pistol and a knife inside the box, with which they attacked Tiwari.

Both the miscreants fled the spot soon after the incident.

The Hindu Mahasabha leader was rushed to Trauma Centre where he succumbed to his injuries.
    Tiwari had served as the president of the right-wing group.
    Recently, the Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court had revoked the National Security Act (NSA) slapped on the right-wing leader.

Tiwari was in news recently for giving a controversial remark involving Prophet Muhammad. Tiwari, a former Hindu Mahasabha leader, had formed the Hindu Samaj Party in January 2017. Tiwari had earlier served as the president of the Hindu Mahasabha.

He had made highly controversial remarks involving Prophet Muhammad. He was arrested and the National Security Act (NSA) was slapped on him. Recently, the Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court revoked the NSA against him.

This is the fourth murder of a right-wing leader this month.

Very sad news for the Hindu Mahasabha. RIP Kamlesh Tiwari

Comment

An eyewitness, Saurashtra Singh, told reporters that the police constable deployed at Tiwari's house was sleeping while the gunner attached to him was not coming for the past a couple of days.

Earlier in the day, Tiwari's wife Kiran in a complaint to police said, "Around 12.30 pm, my husband was sitting in his office located on the first floor of the house and speaking to some unknown persons. I was in another room. Suddenly, for nearly 4-5 minutes, there was no conversation. I came out to enquire and saw my husband lying in a pool of blood. The two persons, who had come to meet him, were running out of the office."

She further alleged, "In 2016, Mohammed Mufti Naeem Kazmi and Imam Maulana Anuwarul Haq had announced a cash reward of Rs 1.5 crore on my husband's head. They have killed my husband by hatching a conspiracy."

Comment

Kamlesh Tiwari's mother said the meeting with Yogi Adityanath was not satisfying and they would pick up swords if justice is not done in the murder case.

Comment

Kamlesh Tiwari murder:
          Killer had fake FB account; Reward of 2.50 lakh each declared on Tiwari’s killers

Comment

A fourth accused in the Kamlesh Tiwari murder case was arrested on Monday. The fourth accused, identified as Sayyed Asim Ali, was arrested by Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) from Nagpur.

Comment

RIP Kamlesh Tiwari

Comment

Kamlesh Tiwari murder:

Accused forged colleague's Aadhaar to join Hindu outfit

Comment

Four days after the murder of Hindu Samaj Party leader Kamlesh Tiwari in Lucknow, the anti-terrorism squad of the Gujarat police arrested his two alleged killers on Tuesday from a location near the state's border with Rajasthan. This has taken the total number of people arrested in the case to six.

Comment

Working...
                  X