X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nitin Kumar View Post

Right,
    Obey the speed limit even if every other car is surpassing it. Remember that police officers often stay hidden from view while looking for speeders. If you’re caught driving too fast, they won’t hesitate to give you a ticket.
    Of course Nitin, always remember "Alert Always Avoid Accident"

Comment

Originally posted by Nitin Kumar View Post

Right,
      Obey the speed limit even if every other car is surpassing it. Remember that police officers often stay hidden from view while looking for speeders. If you’re caught driving too fast, they won’t hesitate to give you a ticket.
      I'm fully agree with you

Comment

We all must follow traffic rules

Comment

India vs South Africa: Fans troll Bengaluru Police’s ‘over speeding’ tweet ahead of 3rd T20I

India had recently hosted a three-match T20I series against South Africa, which concluded on 1-1 draw. In the final T20I, South Africa made a strong come back from behind and left everyone shocked with their brilliant performance at Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru. Just before the match, Bengaluru police did a hilarious tweet that caught the headlines. South Africa easily won the last showdown of the T20I series by 9 wickets. The innings of 79* runs from South African skipper, Quinton De Kock easily took away the match from Team India. Before De Kock’s brilliant knock, the visiting bowlers showed some excellent work with the ball that stopped the heavy batting line up of India at 134-9.

Comment

Working...
          X