India vs West Indies T20, ODI Series 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India vs West Indies T20, ODI Series 2019

West Indies are touring India for three T20s and three ODIs starting from December 6

Kieron Pollard will continue to lead both the ODI and T20 squads with Nicholas Pooran as his deputy in the shorter format and Shai Hope taking over the role of the vice-captain in the ODIs.

West Indies ODI Squad: Sunil Ambris, Shai Hope, Khary Pierre, Rostan Chase, Alzarri Joseph, Kieron Pollard (C), Sheldon Cottrell, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Evin Lewis, Romario Shepherd, Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Hayden Walsh Jr.

West Indies T20 squad: Fabian Allen, Brandon King, Denesh Ramdin, Sheldon Cottrell, Evin Lewis, Sherfane Rutherford, Shimron Hetmyer, Khary Pierre, Lendl Simmons, Jason Holder, Kieron Pollard (C), Hayden Walsh Jr, Keemo Paul, Nicholas Pooran, Kesrick Williams.

Click image for larger version  Name:	indiavswestindies-1574340522.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.0 KB ID:	141030

India ODI Squad: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Manish Pandey, Shreyas Iyer, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Shivam Dube, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Deepak Chahar and Bhuvneshwar Kumar.

India T20I Squad: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Manish Pandey, Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Deepak Chahar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami.

Series Schedule:

T20Is
    1st T20I is on December 6 (Friday) in Mumbai at 7 PM
    2nd T20I is on December 8 (Sunday) in Thiruvananthapuram at 7 PM
    3rd T20I is on December 11 (Wednesday) in Hyderabad at 7 PM

ODIs
    1st ODI is on December 15 (Sunday) in Chennai at 2 PM
    2nd ODI is on December 18 (Wednesday) in Visakhapatnam at 2 PM
    3rd ODI is on December 22 (Sunday) in Cuttack at 2 PM

1st T20I
    On December 6 (Friday) in Mumbai at 7 PM

Comment

The first match between the two teams will be played at the Rajiv Gandhi Inter Stadium in Hyderabad on Friday. Team India have a heavy upper hand against the Windies.

Comment

Virat Kohli hit an unbeaten 94 off 50 balls as India beat the West Indies by six wickets in the first Twenty20 International (T20I) in Hyderabad on Friday. After a rather sedate start in the mammoth chase, Virat Kohli was fired up after Kesrick Williams almost collided with him mid-pitch in the 13th over. Then, the Indian skipper hit Jason Holder for a maximum to reach his 23rd T20I fifty in the 15th over of the chase. Kohli was on a rampage in the 16th overs bowled by Williams that went for 23 runs. Kohli even imitated Kesrick Williams's "notebook" celebration after hitting him for a six.

Comment

2nd T20I is tomorrow

December 8 (Sunday) in Thiruvananthapuram at 7 PM

Comment

Originally posted by Nitin Kumar View Post
            Virat Kohli hit an unbeaten 94 off 50 balls as India beat the West Indies by six wickets in the first Twenty20 International (T20I) in Hyderabad on Friday. After a rather sedate start in the mammoth chase, Virat Kohli was fired up after Kesrick Williams almost collided with him mid-pitch in the 13th over. Then, the Indian skipper hit Jason Holder for a maximum to reach his 23rd T20I fifty in the 15th over of the chase. Kohli was on a rampage in the 16th overs bowled by Williams that went for 23 runs. Kohli even imitated Kesrick Williams's "notebook" celebration after hitting him for a six.
            Such an Amazing inning by the Indian Caption.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikesh View Post
              2nd T20I is tomorrow

December 8 (Sunday) in Thiruvananthapuram at 7 PM
              West Indies beat India by 8 wickets.

Comment

West Indies beat India by 8 wickets.
                India lost the 2nd T-20

Comment

3rd T20I is on December 11 (Wednesday)

At Hyderabad at 7 PM

Comment

Originally posted by Vikesh View Post
                    3rd T20I is on December 11 (Wednesday)

At Hyderabad at 7 PM
                    The team that wins tomorrow's match will win the match as well as the T20 series. excited for tomorrow.

Comment

Today the match is going to be very interesting and it starts at 7 PM.

Comment

The team that wins tomorrow's match will win the match as well as the T20 series. excited for tomorrow.
                        Yes, last match decide the winier of the T-20 series.

Comment

Today the match is going to be very interesting and it starts at 7 PM.
                          Can't wait because today is last T-20 and exciting match.

Comment

What a knock by team India,
                            Rohit Sharma scores 71 runs in 34 balls.
                            KL Rahul scores 91 runs in 56 balls.
                            And Virat Kohli 70 runs in just 29 balls.
                            what a batting done by team India, too much fun in yesterday match wit sixes.

Comment

What an inning by KL Rahul scores 91 runs in 56 balls. And the brilliant performance by the Indian Caption.

Comment

Working...
                              X