Bangladesh Tour Of India, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangladesh Tour Of India, 2019

Tomorrow is the 1st T2o match of series will play between India and Bangladesh.

As Bangladesh cross the borders for a T20I and Test series against the formidable Team India, both teams will hope to put cricket on the center stage. There has been a lot of talk prior to the series and with Bangladesh all-rounder even getting banned just days before the series, India vs Bangladesh 2019 series could just be a big talking point in the sizzling rivalry between the two sides. The Tigers as they are called will face off against the Men in Blue in a three-match T20I series followed by two test matches, including the first-ever day-night Test match at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata.

India is currently leading the Test championships with back-to-back series sweeps against West Indies and South Africa and will be determined to make it three in three. Bangladesh, on the other hand, will be playing their first series in the two-year tournament and will look to create an upset and apply the brakes to the high-flying Indian cricket team.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bangladesh-tour-of-india-2019-2-test-3-t20-matches-schedule-timing-venue.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	140399

India vs Bangladesh T20 Series 2019 Schedule -

1st T20I: November 03, Sunday at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi (7:00 PM IST)

2nd T20I: November 07, Thursday at Saurashtra Cricket Stadium, Rajkot (7:00 PM IST)

3rd T20I: November 10, Sunday at Vidarbha Cricket Stadium, Nagpur (7:00 PM IST)

India vs Bangladesh Test Series 2019 Schedule

1st Test: November 14, Thursday at Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore (9:00 AM IST)

2nd Test: November 22, Friday at Eden Gardens, Kolkata (11:30 AM IST)

Full squads for the India vs Bangladesh

Indian team for T20Is against Bangladesh 2019: Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Sanju Samson, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant(wk), Washington Sundar, Krunal Pandya, Yuzvendra Chahal, Rahul Chahar, Deepak Chahar, Khaleel Ahmed, Shivam Dube, Shardul Thakur

Indian team for Tests against Bangladesh 2019: Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma, Mayank Agarwal, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Hanuma Vihari, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Shubman Gill, Rishabh Pant

Bangladesh team for T20Is against India 2019: Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Naim, Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Animul Islam, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Arafat Sunny, Al-Amin Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Shaiful Islam, Abu Haider Rony, Mohammad Mithun, Taijul Islam.

Bangladesh team for Tests against India 2019: Shadman Islam, Imrul Kayes, Saif Hasan, Mominul Haque (c), Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Mohammad Mithun, Mossadek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraj, Taijul Islam, Naeem Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Al Amin Hossain, Ebadot Hossain.

Some good bowling, some good luck and a lot of character shown by Bangladesh's Mushifqur Rahim and Soumya Sarkar led the visiting side register their first-ever T20 victory over the mighty Indians on their home soil in the smog-hit contest at Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi on Sunday.

Comment

Mushfiqur Rahim stars as Bangladesh win by 7 wickets, Bangladesh beat India by 7 wickets.

India 148/6 (20.0), Bangladesh 154/3 (19.3)

Comment

Originally posted by Nitin Kumar View Post
        Some good bowling, some good luck and a lot of character shown by Bangladesh's Mushifqur Rahim and Soumya Sarkar led the visiting side register their first-ever T20 victory over the mighty Indians on their home soil in the smog-hit contest at Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi on Sunday.
        Yes, India loses the match.. such a fantastic inning by the Mushfiqur Rahim. Amazing victory.

Comment

INDIA vs BANGLADESH 2nd T20, in Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot.

Comment

Nov 07,

The India vs Bangladesh, 2nd T20I

Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
            7:00 PM 01:30 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL

Comment

Nothing went right for India in the first game and yet they were hard to beat. On most days, India is a far better side than Bangladesh.

Comment

Nov 10, 3rd T20I

Sun India vs Bangladesh,

Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Nagpur

Comment

India beat Bangladesh by 8 wickets, level the three-match T20I series 1-1.

Comment

Rohit Sharma is the Player of the Match for his blistering 85 off 43.

Comment

Excited to watch the 3rdT2o tomorrow Sunday at Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Nagpur.

Comment

India win the three matches t20 series. Best performance given by Deepak Chahar, Shivam Dubey, KL Rahul, and Shreyas Iyer.

Comment

Ind vs Ban 1st Test Day 1 LIVE Score: Bangladesh post 63 for three at the end of the first session in Indore against India.

Comment

Mayank Agarwal (156 not out) and Ajinkya Rahane (82 not out) continued to dominate the show for India as they posted 303/3.

Comment

Mayank Agarwal brought up his second double century in the longest format of the game to help India finish Day 2 at 493 for six, leading the visitors by 343 runs.

Comment

Working...
                              X