South Africa Tour Of India, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Africa Tour Of India, 2019

India's action-packed 2019-20 home cricket season is all set to begin with three-match T20 series against South Africa followed by as many Test matches.

India vs South Africa, 1st T20 (September 15),
    Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala
    Match Status : The match has been abandoned due to incessant rain at Dharamsala.

India vs South Africa, 2nd T20 (September 18),
    Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali
    Match Status: Yet to Start

India vs South Africa, 3rd T20 (September 22).
    Bengaluru

Click image for larger version  Name:	indiavs-south-africa-icc-world-cup-2019-8th-match-timing-date-venue.jpg Views:	4 Size:	39.5 KB ID:	138863

Visakhapatnam will host the first Test of the Gandhi-Mandela series from October 2 to 6. The second Test (October 10-14) will be played in Pune while the series will culminate with the third Test (October 19-23) which is scheduled to be played in Ranchi.
    Last edited by Nitin Kumar; 09-18-2019, 01:13 PM.

it's really very great news because today's match will be playing in Mohali. I am crazy about cricket and now I am going to watch my favourite cricketers fight for T20. I wish them good luck for all those who have been the part of these Match.
    Last edited by Gaurav Verma; 09-18-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav Verma View Post
      it's really very great news because today's match will be playing in Mohali. I am crazy about cricket and now I am going to watch my favourite cricketers fight for T20. I wish them good luck for all those who have been the part of these Match.
      India's batting depth in focus against Kagiso Rabada is too strong. Rabada is a dangerous bowler player for Indian batting lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitin Kumar View Post

India's batting depth in focus against Kagiso Rabada is too strong. Rabada is a dangerous bowler player for Indian batting lineup.
        No Problem Virat Kohli will be beat them

Comment

Exciting for today Mohali match.......Indian youngster cricket team has to face the Kagiso Rabada, Faf du Plessis..... #IndiaWin
          Last edited by Lalitsharma; 09-18-2019, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Virat Kohli gonna show the skills of batting today with the bat, and will making a big knock.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalitsharma View Post
              Exciting for Mohali today match.......Kagiso Rabada, Faf du Plessis has to face the Indian youngster cricket team..... #IndiaWin
              The Indian team is full of T20 players Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Rishav Pant, Kunal Pandya they all are big hitters. In IPL 2019, also they perform very well.

Comment

Kagiso Rabada vs Jasprit Bumrah stay tuned and wait for the exciting match.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav Verma View Post
                  Mohali has too much rush to watch this match. Because of the cancellation of the Dharamshala match.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitin Kumar View Post
                    Virat Kohli gonna show the skills of batting today with the bat, and will making a big knock.
                    Don't Forget the Sharma.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikesh View Post
                      Kagiso Rabada vs Jasprit Bumrah stay tuned and wait for the exciting match.
                      they both are best bowlers

Comment

Originally posted by Vikesh View Post

Don't Forget the Sharma.
                        Rohit Sharma is best opener for India and he is also known as 'HITMAN'

Comment

I hope India will rock today and all the best guys

Comment

Originally posted by harpreetkaur View Post
                            I hope India will rock today and all the best guys
                            India beat South Africa by seven wickets in Mohali. fantastic game play by Indian players.

Comment

VICTORY! Fantastic batting from Virat Kohli, he has also become the top run-getter in T20Is. He has single-handedly helped India win this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X