Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022

The Hindu festival of Rakhi celebrates the love shared between brothers and sisters and is marked on Shravan Poornima or full moon day in the month of Sawan. This year, it falls on August 11 and 12. On Raksha Bandhan, sister(s) tie Rakhi on their brother(s) wrist, perform aarti, eat sweets, and exchange memorable gifts with each other. Additionally, the brothers promise they will always protect them, fulfil their wishes, and support them in every situation in life.

So, if you and your siblings are celebrating the festival of Rakhi this year, here are some wishes, messages, images, and greetings you can share with your loved ones on Facebook, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms.

1. You are my best friend and the best gift I ever received! I know you will always be there for me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

2. Dear sister, our bond is of love and togetherness. It's a thread that binds our lives and hearts. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

3. Happy Raksha Bandhan, may you feel the power of God's protection and blessings from heaven today and always. I wish you all love, luck, joy and good health.

4. We giggle and we cry, we play and we fight. The moments of happiness and sorrow we share together have made our bond stronger. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.

Web design company
Working...
X