Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omni
    replied
    a mad wo/man taking control of my genes.

Leave a comment:

• julie
    replied
    greatest fears....
    loads of them,,,,,eeeerrrrrr........getting killed by drownin in water(iam a lil hydrophobic........yaya.....i take bath daily).... snakes......i dream of them every second day.....hate them...... mmmnnnnnnnnn.......nd others,academic fears nd future fears like everyone else....

Leave a comment:

• Playboy2
    replied
    India1989 don't die but kill million of enemy... this is the basic rule you should follow..... always remember now its an era of hy-tech so war will be hy-tech war we must be smart, intelligent with latest technologies and equipment now most of time Air Force Play key role in deciding result of war...Its good if don't fear for death .... But

Josh ke saath Hosh hona jaruri hai....
    Last edited by Playboy2; 03-15-2006, 08:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• India1989
    Guest replied
    Yup one cannot win war by dying. They can win war by killing the enemy. We shoudl not try to die like so easily. Kill atleast 2 people before you die when in a war.

Leave a comment:

• sunilkumar
    replied
    India1989 <=== Sumo<== Every one wish to die with honour
    But i want to live my life with full extend when it will be matter of my country then i can sacrifice my life but other than that no way ... be sensible

One thing we should always remember.... when ever we are in war don't try to be shahid or (over ambitious to die be sensible)... because those who live they win war ...

Win Matter....that's it

Its me sunilkumar ==> I always hit on right spot.
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-28-2006, 11:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• India1989
    Guest replied
    yes you did. that's good. atleast you are calling me by my name. yahoo.

Leave a comment:

• megrisoft
    replied
    I really appreciate your saying soumo,Yeh! I called you soumo,remember once you said to call you soumo.

Leave a comment:

• India1989
    Guest replied
    yup that is indeed a big mystery.

my fear is not death. i don't fear to die.

my fear is that i might not be able to contribute towards my country much before i die. but i don't fear anyone or anybody.

wanna achieve something and then die.

when i die i want to die with honour.

Leave a comment:

• megrisoft
    replied
    regarding the topic

So,sunil you have a fear;not to die in front of your parents,as this pain would be unbearable for them.

In our life we have fear for many things like:DEATH,
    ACCIDENT,
    DISEASE,
    LIFE AFTER DEATH,
    FEAR OF FLYING,
    " " DISCRIMINATION,
    " " REJECTIONS

and many samll things that mean a big deal to us like:
    What if my girlfriend leave me????
    What if my boyfriend leaves me?????

and fear for kids like:Exams,tests,projects,mathematics,etc...etc...etc.. .

We can't express our fear all the time as it creates embaressing situations sometimes.

BUT the greatest fear for most of the people is death and what happens after a person dies ????

This is really a big mystry for us.

WHAT SAY????????

Leave a comment:

• Yudhister
    replied
    Life after death ?????

Well death is a mystery for all of us... what happens after death? Is there life after death? theses questions everybody some time thinks about......

Some people are known to have near death experience they tell that they went through a tunnel and saw light which was very different from light of these world... Its diffcult to believe them.Still people will half doubt these thing.

Also I have read report in newspapers about someone remembering his past lives and in fact whatever he told was later confirmed about others... well guys tell me what do u think about this?

Leave a comment:

• sunilkumar
    replied
    I Don't want to die now ... i am the youngest in my family.... i dont want to die in front of my parents ... they should die first .. i can handle that pain .. & i don't want to travel my last journey on my father shoulder....

I know if people are not scared of death then they are not scared of any thing....

I am not scared of stranger, killer, underworld don etc....

But I know my life is precious for me, my family and my nation...

I want to marry,,, then i want to love my wife ,,,, I want to become father of 2-3 kid i want to see them well placed at good position ....i want to marry them .. i want to see their children....

I can only take risk of my life ....for my nation other wise i am not fool .. I want to live .. i want to earn lot of money .... i want to do something nice for my country and for this world ....

My Ambition ==> Sky has no limit....

And i know i will not going to die now....

Now I am scared to die before my elder's death... & if i marry than i will not like to die before my wife
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-09-2006, 10:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sunil
    replied
    Originally posted by Yudhister
    somebody rightly said that JO DAR GAYA WOH MAR GAYA that's why i don't fear anything
    Yudhister what's about that "JO NAHI DARA SAMJHO WO EK DIN PEHLE MARA"... .. .

Leave a comment:

• Yudhister
    replied
    have anybody seen one

well when you are talking about fear well i will like to know if somebody has seen ghosts/souls in real life?

Leave a comment:

• Yudhister
    replied
    Brave

That's true most of the time... except only when no body is at home and i m sleeping alone in night.

Leave a comment:

• megrisoft
    replied
    That's great yudhister,that you dont have any fear in life.
    "BRAVE PERSON".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X