Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NIRC E-Newsletter for the month of June, 2021 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIRC E-Newsletter for the month of June, 2021 !

Novel Corona Virus Covid-19 completed his second anniversary in INDIA. Compared to the first wave of Covid, its second wave shook us all to the core. Now, condition is going better day by day as the number of Covid-19 positive cases decrease and there has been a decline in positivity rate. Lifting further curbs and taking the unlock process forward, Government has started the process of unlocking the country at a very slow pace. I would like to address Northern India Regional Members of ICAI, that the idea of returning office, after spending long period of time working from home, is causing anxiety for some people but it's ok to feel that way. I suggest you all focusing on positive aspects of returning to the office can be a great way to manage anxiety, process the transition and have things to look forward to. We are not overcome from this pandemic situation yet but it’s our joint responsibility to maintain discipline and follow all the norms in order to keep ourselves and others safe.

Vaccination numbers are up but Covid infection rates are down therefore many countries are resuming their operations. I am so excited and surprised that more than 9000 members and student of NIRC of ICAI get vaccinated in Mega Covid vaccination program hosted by NIRC of ICAI. I would like to congratulate the entire staff members who have helped in making this campaign a great success. Covid-19 is still a threat to the people who are unvaccinated that’swhy NIRC of ICAI has decided to organize this campaign so that more and more people can get the vaccine and become safe.

Having been an integral part of success stories for lakhs of students, the NIRC has been the powerhouse of the most up-to-date, focused faculty its student can count on. Counting with the same spirit of delivering the best and sound knowledge to our students who wants to make a career in the very promising professional domain of Chartered Accountants. Once again faculty members have proved that in this academic month we took hindrance of covid-19 pandemic as a challenge and sportingly welcomed webinars into the curriculum. By understanding the need of the hour, we grabbed every opportunity that came out in our way and presented it in the form of virtual communication. Webinar on topic NIRC awareness, Legal series on Indian Evidence Act and Law on Writs and Limitation Act was a huge success where we get know about every untouched topic, where we can learn and acquire knowledge on different topics from the sitting Judge of Delhi Judiciary. I assure that such series of knowledge earning webinars will continue in future also.

“None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.”- Mother Teresa

Feeling amazed and thankful to all my NIRC members who have given a good example of teamwork, the team which work together and conduct daily online classes and webinar successfully. I always think a reason behind the success of the group and now I get that mantra of group success is becoming “one team”. A team drives its success from the inherent binding factor of interdependence. Each individual supports the other, if the team succeeds, they all succeed. It is axiomatic: United they succeed divided they fall. Proud to be a captain of NIRC of ICAI sailing ship that cannot be defeated by high waves even in a storm.

“Yoga takes you into the present moment, the only place where life exists.” - Swami Ramdev

On the occasion of International Yoga Day- 21 June, NIRC of ICAI arranged a program virtually live from Haridwar with Yoga Guru Swami Ramdev as Chief Guest. I am wholeheartedly thankful to CA Nihar N. Jambusaria, President, ICAI that he has given permission to do this program. This is the first time in the history of NIRC that all the three Institutes namely, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and Cost Accountants jointly organised this Yoga Day Program. I am thankful to CA Nihar N. Jambusaria, President, ICAI, CS Nagendra D. Rao, President, ICSI and CMA Biswaroop Basu, President, CMA Institute for gracing the occasion and blessing all members on Yoga Day. Special thanks to Dr. Girish Ahuja Ji, Tax Guru and CA Ashwani Jindal Ji for making this program a grand success. This pandemic is a big eye-opener for everyone who has been neglecting their mental and physical health over a long period. This International Day was a very good opportunity to attract all the attention of the people towards Yoga. Yoga is believed to be a system of self- treatment. More than 50,000 members and students have attended this program.

Mega Tree Plantation Drive

NIRC also launches Mega Tree Plantation Drive on the eve of Chartered Accountants Day with ambitious objective of planting 1,00,000 trees. Drive was inaugurated by CA Nihar Niranjan Jambusaria, President, ICAI himself by planting first sapling and CA (Dr.) Debashish Mitra, Vice-President along with other Central Council Members. This drive will continue till 15th August 2021.

To conclude, I would like to convey a greetings and wishes you all happy National Chartered Accountants Day which we celebrate on 1stJuly. In the year1949, on this day The Institute of Charted Accountants of India was founded. This day holds a special significance for each Member, Students and all the Stakeholders across the country. Open your arms and welcome this brand new month and hope that this coming month brings happiness and success in everyone’s life.

Stay safe and healthy!!!

We at NIRC of ICAI welcome your comments and suggestions in respect of our endeavours. We also expect your continued support by way of your regular contribution in the form of articles, success stories or other areas of Interest for overall development of our readers.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum
Working...
X