Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“The Best Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”

Comment

Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.

Comment

“Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence.”

Comment

“Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.”

Comment

“Being what most people think is realistic is only a way of justifying negative thinking. Go for something great.”

Comment

“Discipline your mind to think positively. Discipline your mind to see the good in every situation and look on the best side of every intent”

Comment

“Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence.”

Comment

“Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.”

Comment

“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”

Comment

“Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.”

Comment

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”

Comment

“Being what most people think is realistic is only a way of justifying negative thinking. Go for something great.”

Comment

All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.”

Comment

“Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow is a fresh opportunity to make it better.”

Comment

“Keep my word positive. Words become my behaviors. Keep my behaviors positive. Behaviors become my habits. Keep my habits positive. Habits become my values. Keep my values positive. Values become my destiny.”

Comment

Working...
                                X