Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you diversified your CA Practice to serve Global Clients Remotely?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you diversified your CA Practice to serve Global Clients Remotely?!

Almost one year before we passed through the same state of lockdowns and related professional difficulties.

I have been spreading awareness to diversify your CA Practice globally to cater to international clients and create new opportunities for yourself remotely.

We have many Colleagues who have started around this time last year and are now doing well with a handful of Long Term Clients. And they are perfectly placed to grow as Accounting Based KPO.

Most of the time, I get questions from Chartered Accountant Colleagues that do we need to pursue CPA or ACCA or some other additional degree before starting to work for Overseas clients? Or do we need to know the Taxation Laws before we start doing Bookkeeping? etc

I understand human tendency to always fear that they are not ready? But the fact is a Chartered Accountant is more than ready skillwise to perform services like Bookkeeping and Accounting with the knowledge of GAAP.

Weather to expand the services later to Taxation or Payroll Processing etc is a question of the future. However I have seen many Firms starting from Basic Services and stick to that and rather scale up to a big level in Basic Services.

Acquiring an additional degree or skill like taxation would not magically make clients appear for your services.

Basically, the professionals are not having proper guidance on how to start in this field or where to get clients or leads. That's the reason why I created Outsourcing Practice Secrets Masterclass (Short Informational webinar and FAQs https://www.smartcapractice.com/watchwebinar33269113) to guide someone who is starting from scratch with no experience or no direct contacts with the help of Freelancing sites like Upwork initially and later from other direct channels.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Weather to expand the services later to Taxation or Payroll Processing etc is a question of the future. However I have seen many Firms starting from Basic Services and stick to that and rather scale up to a big level in Basic Services.

Comment

Nowadays, there is a craze of Chartered Accountants because Chartered Accountancy Practice or CA Firm is among the professional practices that almost everyone are dreaming to do. CA's are the professionals who have more knowledge about taxation, accounting, audit and other financial topics than us.
      Web design company

Comment

Working...
      X