Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBDT extends date of filing ITR for audit cases until October 31

The I-T Department said in a tweet,

"On consideration of representations recd from across the country,CBDT has decided to extend the due date for filing of ITRs & Tax Audit Reports from 30th Sep,2019 to 31st of Oct,2019 in respect of persons whose accounts are required to be audited.Formal Notification will follow."
    This is only for tax audit cases not for the normal corporate tax returns.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

This category of ITR is to be filed by those entities that are assessed under section 44AB of the I-T Act. The earlier deadline was 30 September. This brings a much-needed relief to all the entities falling under the category.

This category of ITR is to be filed by those entities that are assessed under section 44AB of the I-T Act such as companies, partnership firms, proprietorship among others and their accounts are to be audited before filing.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

This is a great move by Income Tax department but few things to consider are

AGM still to be conducted by 30th Sept

For AGM, Co need to send financials to shareholders

Every Financial certified by CA needs UDIN mandatorily and hence cant send without UDIN.

For UDIN, need profit/reserves etc figures.

Cos need to finalize balance sheet before 30/09
      It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Happy that it got extended up to 31st October only nahi tho mera CA saare returns mer se hi prepare karateka because I am an article student and my exams are going to end on November 15th now I am in preparation leave, just here to know about the due date of ITR.

Comment

Big relief to those who will not still fill ITR.

Comment

Working...
          X