No announcement yet.

Tum Hi Aana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marjaavaan Movie was one of my favorite movies. I had watched this movie last night, this is really awesome movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalitsharma View Post
      Marjaavaan Movie was one of my favorite movies. I had watched this movie last night, this is really awesome movie.
      Ohh, Nice !!

Comment

What an outstanding performance by Ritesh Deshmukh.. awesome movie.

Comment

The Sidharth Malhotra film's performance is commendable since it is pitted against Ayushmann Khurrana's latest hit film, Bala. The film has also been panned by critics and has garnered mostly negative reactions. Moreover, piracy site TamilRockers leaked the movie online. That is also likely to have an impact on the box office collections of Marjaavaan.

Comment

Marjaavaan's box office collection on its opening day was Rs 7.03 crore, following which it earned Rs 7 crore on Saturday. As per initial reports, the movie has seen a 35 percent jump in its collections on Sunday. Marjaavaan's box office collection on Sunday is expected to be Rs 9.5-10 crore. The film is likely to have made Rs 23.50 crore over the weekend, which is a healthy collection for a movie with no big names attached to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalitsharma View Post
              Marjaavaan's box office collection on its opening day was Rs 7.03 crore, following which it earned Rs 7 crore on Saturday. As per initial reports, the movie has seen a 35 percent jump in its collections on Sunday. Marjaavaan's box office collection on Sunday is expected to be Rs 9.5-10 crore. The film is likely to have made Rs 23.50 crore over the weekend, which is a healthy collection for a movie with no big names attached to it.
              Very impressive beginning..

Comment

Working...
              X