Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-marriage Problem

HI ALL,
    i have a major dilema me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years. I am sikh gal living in london and he is hindu from dehli. But the problem is both side of the parents are stubborn about where the marriage should take place. His parents want it in dehli because according to them it is too far to travel to the punjab but my parents want it in punjab where half of the family live. But his and my parents are not budging and i dont know what to do. We both just about got a parents to agree and we do not want to hurt our parents. But all i have to say it would pretty stupid if it didnt take place because of location.

In My Opinion..... you both say to your parents that, we don't want to end up hurting each other family, so do some sort of compromise. Tell them that we don't want to break this alliance just for sake of location, so kindly fix it up as early as possible other wise you both marry each other in london..

Na rahegaa baans Na Bajegi Bansuri ...
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
    X