Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you....

Had an arranged marriage?

Tell us how it happened. Who found your partner? Did you meet before you got married? How many times? Were you apprehensive about marriage? How did you get to know each other? If you could turn the clock back, would you still go for an arranged marriage?

Difficult to answer your question but in arrange marriage most of time male & female meet each other because of there parent . both the parents of boy and gal are generally of same caste & religion so u can say because of there social circle they come to know each other ... some time couple meet by matrimonial add in paper or on web site.. but still in this circumstance parent does the communication reagarding marriage. Then with the concern of parent boy and gal meet each other they talk, they come to know regarding theire view on life ,,,, its just like taking interview of each other finding reliable match with whom they can spend their life .. its all about making calculation in life ... by taking less risk.. ha ha ha.... Shayari i am unmarried and so if i will turn the clock back that means i will be child ... let me first eat the ladu of shaadi..... One thing more i want to say its very difficult to get true love and when you get true love then its very difficult to convert that realtionship into husband and wife..... For all boys i want to say ... if you need your love then be successful in your life by this gal family will think that there daughter will be secure if she marry you ... but fact remain the same ......economic security is there but what about ,,,, feeling thought etc ... ?
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
    X