Tejasswi Prakash win Bigg Boss 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tejasswi Prakash win Bigg Boss 15

Congrats Tejasswi Prakash. Bigg Boss 15 concluded on Saturday, January 30, and Swaragini actress Tejasswi Prakash was declared BB 15 winner. But as soon as she was announced the winner, many felt that she didn't deserve the trophy. This is probably the first time in Bigg Boss history that the netizens have been so unhappy with the winner. Ex-BB contestants Gauahar Khan and Kamya Punjabi too expressed their disappointment on Twitter. In an exclusive chat with IndiaToday.in, former Bigg Boss winner Gautam Gulati opened up about why he feels Tejasswi Prakash won the show.

GAUTAM GULATI REACTS TO TEJASSWI WINNING BIGG BOSS 15

Tejasswi Prakash lifted the Bigg Boss 15 trophy and took home Rs 40 lakh prize money. Gautam Gulati doesn't agree with people calling her undeserving. He said, "I think people should not feel like this because the masses made Tejasswi the winner of the show. See somewhere she had a fight within herself and also with someone, who belonged to a classy family-like Shamita Shetty, who is also much older than her. If you deeply think Pratik Sehajpal played well, but Pratik was supporting Shamita. Our audience who watch these shows and films are massy people and when they see classes putting masses down, they will always make a massy person win. It just boils down to show how much power the masses have."

ADVERTISEMENT

Gautam further added, "I know a lot believed that Pratik should have won, and yes he is also a massy person and really played well, I wanted him to win as well, but the same thing people were thinking for Umar Riaz, that he would win, everyone has their own fan following. If she has won the show, it's because of her effort and hard work. I don't even know her, but one should see positivity in all things. Masses made her win after seeing the fight between Shamita and her."

GAUTAM GULATI ON BIGG BOSS 15 BEING CALLED A BORING SEASON

The audience also called Bigg Boss 15 a boring season. When asked what did he think of BB 15, Gautam stated, "I think it was good. People liked the season I guess. I was following the show in the beginning but then later I couldn't catch up because I was in Scotland for some work. I just came back a day before the finale, but whatever I have seen or heard it was booming on the Internet."

Netizens are not only upset about the winner but have also slammed the channel and makers for the same and have called the show rigged. Speaking on the same Gautam added, "The show is not rigged. If it was rigged they would have made their own star Karan Kundrra win the show. Karan is their in-house actor for so many years. They would have made him win the show and got him to do 4-5 shows in the future. People felt emotional towards Tejasswi. That's all and that is why she is the winner."

Talking about his favorite contestants the actor revealed, "I actually liked Teja and Pratik both. Since I wasn't following the show, was not sure who would win, but I wanted these four on top - Karan Teja, Pratik, and Shamita. I would have been happy if anyone from these four would have won. I don't feel bad for anyone I feel the person who wins deserves it."

Web design company

Tejasswi Prakash lifted the trophy of Bigg Boss 15. Her win was not appreciated by many followers of the show on social media as well as many of those present in the studio. Television actor Tejasswi Prakash won the fifteenth season of the TV reality show, Bigg Boss.

Comment

Working...
    X