Pavitra Rishta 2: 'Sushant, you will always be Manav'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavitra Rishta 2: 'Sushant, you will always be Manav'

Shaheer Sheik took to Instagram and expounded on taking up the proposal to play Manav and venturing into the shoes of late entertainer Sushant Singh Rajput for Pavitra Rishta 2.0.

Shaheer Sheik ventures into the shoes of Sushant Singh Rajput to play Manav in the second period of Pavitra Rishta. The show made Sushant a commonly recognized name when he attempted the job in 2009.

As he began going for the show, Shaheer has shared a long note, uncovering his sentiments when he was drawn nearer for the reboot. Entertainers Ankita Lokhande and Usha Nadkarni will repeat their jobs for the forthcoming show while Shaheer Sheik will play Manav in Pavitra Rishta 2.0. Sushant quit the show for his Bollywood venture. He passed on by clear self destruction on June 14 last year.

Offering pictures to Ankita Lokhande and Usha Nadkarni, Shaheer Sheik composed on Tuesday evening, "When I was first drawn closer for PR2 (Pavitra Rishta 2.0), I was shocked. Who in their right temper, would set out to play a person deified by Sushant Singh Rajput..I also was hesitant. Then, at that point I thought, knowing Sushant he was one to take each challenge head on. Thus I concluded that while it is alarming to venture into his point of view and live upto crowd assumptions… it is more terrifying to NOT attempt. Thus I did what I felt he would do, in the event that he was in my position. I took the test."
Working...
X