Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 highest paid Indian television actresses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 highest paid Indian television actresses.

1. Drashti Dhami: - 'Madhubala' of television industry Drashti Dhami gets Rs 1 lakh per episode for her new show 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani' according to the sources. She was in lead role in 'Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon'
    2. Sakshi Tanwar:- She started her career with Ekta Kapoor's soap opera 'Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii' in the year 2000, is highest paid She is currently working in Colors' show 'Code Red'.
    3. Hina Khan: -'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' actress Akshara aka Hina Khan also gets Rs 1 lakh per episode as per sources
    4. Devoleena Bhattacharjee:- She plays the role of Gopi bahu in famous TV serial 'Saath Nibhaana Saathiya'. Devoleena earns Rs 80,000 per episode.
    5. Dipika Kakar:- Dipika is currently playing the role of Simar in 'Sasural Simar Ka' TV serial. She earns approximately Rs 70,000 per episode.

Among all these actresses Hina khan is my favourite one. She is the most beautiful girl, Her height and way of dressing is awesome.

Comment

Agree with you sonia, Hina khan is most beautiful girl. oh my god flawless beauty..

Comment

Drashti Dhami is my favourite one. Her way of dressing is awesome.

Comment

Working...
        X