My Experience of Using WhatsApp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Experience of Using WhatsApp

Last year when i got new mobile then first time i have used internet in my mobile, its interesting. Then my cousin Kiran told me about whatsapp but i ignore this just because of lack of knowledge. You know what when my elder sister bought new mobile she has done all experiments with her new mobile, then i think about using whatsApp because all of my cousins are using these.

Whats apps is a cross platform messaging app. By using this app you can send videos, text, & voice messages without paying any cost. I think its beneficial for students & business mens who have no time to check email & other things. The best thing in Whatsapp which i like is that we can crate groups. I have created family group for my cousins where we can chat together any time. Its really enjoying.

Whtsapp is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! For using these apps internet pack must be activated on your mobile

For using these apps you need to download & install WhatsApp software. After this it will ask your mobile number put your mobile number in desired place & press okay .

Now you will officially lands to whats apps.

You can put your profile image & status so that people can know who are you & what are you doing at that time.

I think its best method to stay connected with your friends & family member.

For me its really a great experience of using whatsApp because in addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can create groups, send unlimited images to each other, video and audio media messages.
    Last edited by Guest; 01-04-2014, 04:43 PM.

WhatsApp is a good way to connecting our known person .
    I Love this Forum

Comment

Hey thanks sonia for sharing such a wonderful and interesting information on whatapp yet i am also not use the whatapp but now going to install and use it.
      its seems to be interesting.

Comment

WhatsApp access to your phone's contacts, you will be able to:

Start a new chat by entering a phone number.
        Receive messages from other WhatsApp users and groups.
        Change WhatsApp Settings.
        Some things you will not be able to do:

See any contact names; you will only see phone numbers.
        Start new group chats or broadcast messages.
        See Favorites or change your Status.

Comment

Hey Sonia, WhatsApp really helpful for me and my family. I am always Have contact with family through WhatsApp and no need any Msg pack and other mobile recharge's........I am enjoying myself with this apps. please install this apps and also enjoying yourself......

Comment

Yes, WhatsApp is really a great way to Connect with people & family members. I have already install this in my phone.

Comment

Yes... and this will be very interesting to make our time spend with friends and families to make strong relationship among them and chat just like a live chit chats.

Comment

u all are right...............
                it is a good application i am also using it.

Comment

Working...
                X